Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hard Nipples

:drunk:
    Last edited by beefcake; 05-23-05, 10:37 AM.

I wouldn't like people checkin my girls tits out all the time, either. I mean it's fine like if we're at the beach or something and there's no way around it, but when she wears like really really low cut shirts that are just blatant about it, it bothers me and i tell her. she doesn't have a problem with changing if anything bothers me.

Comment

Well, I got my nips pierced and they stay hard all the time! I don't mind if people check them out!!!

Comment

Originally posted by beefcake
        Yea, but would you mind if your girl had pierced nips and the guys were checking hers out?
        It wouldn't bother me Bro! And you shouldn't let it bother you! As long as she is going home with you and not some other guy...why let it bother you???

Comment

Don't be mad at the girl, she has absolutely no control over her nipples getting hard. If you're gonna get mad, get mad at the guys staring at her!

I can not train well if I'm hot and will wind up with a headache if I overheat so I wear a tank top to the gym most of the time. I feel self conscious when my nips are hard but there's nothing I can do to stop it. Even wearing a padded bra doesn't hide it.

If your girl gets her nips pierced, wearing a hoop will be less noticeable than a barbell.

Comment

We need to see what they look like to tell if you have a reason to get mad.

Just kidding...Lighten up, like Puddles said, she can't help it.

Comment

Originally posted by bad14u
              It wouldn't bother me Bro! And you shouldn't let it bother you! As long as she is going home with you and not some other guy...why let it bother you???
              :agree:

Who gives a shit man..she's yours and all those other guys are just envious. I wouldn't let it bother ya just be happy she's got tits man.:D

Comment

Hoops will lay flatter against her skin whereas the barbell will have two extra lumps on either side of the nipple making them even more noticible. My husband has his nips pierced and has worn both hoops and barbells, hoops are just less noticible.

I don't think you're weird though. I think most guys who care are protective of their girls. I know my husband would not want me wearing a wife beater without a bra on in public. Of course at home he'd love it. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by cyberseano
                  I mean, come on, it's simply human nature to look at things we find attractive.
                  I try to tell that to my g/f who gets insanely upset when her husband looks at other women. Just like she enjoys looking at a pretty flower, her husband likes to look at pretty women. She takes it as an insult though, like she's not pretty enough for him. She's got a lot of issues though...this is her third marriage, her first two husbands were jerks, now that she's got a good one, she doesn't trust him because of her past experiences. :(

I love this...

Originally posted by cyberseano
                  The fact is, life can be a bitch sometimes. Learn how to deal with it and use it to your advantage. Don't try and change it to your liking because it will NEVER happen.
                  Great advice!

Comment

I got my nipples pierced and yes they are always hard. The guy i am talking to loves it when i don't wear a bra, but he does get mad if people stare at me. So i know where you are coming from. Don't get so upset with her its not something she can really have control over. But think about it like this if she does get her nipples pierced you are going to love them. I know that he does.

Comment

Who cares if somebody looks? You're the one fuckin her, and she's coming home with you.

Shit, put her in a thong, and let her nipples get hard. Big deal.

Comment

Damn! I'm really suprised that there are guys that are upset about this! I think it is totally sexy when I see hard nips through a thin shirt! And my man doesn't mind one bit...sometimes he tells me NOT to wear a bra hehe....:D So what if guys check me out, I'm the one walking beside him! I take it as a complimnent and so does he. I think it would be WORSE if NO ONE checked out your girlfriend!

Comment

The time to be upset is when other men STOP looking at your girl.

Even if her nips were not hard, you KNOW that guys are checking out her ass as she walkes by.

Just part of life :)

Comment

Originally posted by bad14u
                            I agree! I have guys starring at my girls hard nipples in the gym all the time, I find it ammusing. lol

Comment

It's not like I can help it though. I used to wear two sports bras to hide it but it still doesn't work. I just gave up and don't care anymore.

Comment

Working...
                              X