spicy hot food

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• spicy hot food

my fav is hooters wings in bently sauce with a side of bently to dip in. if i cant handle the bently that day i cool down with three mile island sauce. i eat jalapenos with almost every meal. and have 5-6 kinds of pepper sauce for eggs and stuff. i am a heat junkie. what are your favorite hot or spicy foods.

lol. i'm in the land of spicy foods. papaya salad with chillies, hmmm...

Comment

I love Jalapenos...also like taking bites of green chile in between forkfulls of spicy Indian food.

Comment

I'm with you on the wings. My favorite food!

Comment

i hate spicy foods

Comment

Damn I just got the worst craving for buffalo wings. And it's 1:22 am. Wonder if anything's open.

Comment

Originally posted by Gaul
              Damn I just got the worst craving for buffalo wings. And it's 1:22 am. Wonder if anything's open.

hahahahahahaha

Comment

SHIT YALL COME TO LOUISIANA WHERE I LIVE!!!!!!

Comment

Louisiana is my all-time favorite spot where I have vacationed, food-wise!!! Nothing like pigging out on extra-spicy boiled crawfish, or sucking down oysters drenched in hot sauce after a night out on Bourbon St.

Comment

Originally posted by hitmansb
                    Louisiana is my all-time favorite spot where I have vacationed, food-wise!!! Nothing like pigging out on extra-spicy boiled crawfish, or sucking down oysters drenched in hot sauce after a night out on Bourbon St.

damn man why did you have to say that .i wonder if tony's seafood is open 24/7

Comment

Whereabouts are you???

Comment

I've only seen New Orleans....and took a swamp tour to see Gators.

Comment

Re: spicy hot food

Originally posted by jipped genes
                          my fav is hooters wings in bently sauce with a side of bently to dip in. if i cant handle the bently that day i cool down with three mile island sauce. i eat jalapenos with almost every meal. and have 5-6 kinds of pepper sauce for eggs and stuff. i am a heat junkie. what are your favorite hot or spicy foods.
                          Why don't you upgrade to habenaro's(sp) :woot:

But I don't like spicy food. I do like sour stuff though alot.

Comment

Stromba was craving wings....I wanted to stay healthy, so tonight I compromised and made a most excellent chilli...lotsa spice, no fat. Yummmy! :D

Comment

Originally posted by LiLPerronis
                              SHIT YALL COME TO LOUISIANA WHERE I LIVE!!!!!!
                              I'm already here. And yes we do have the best food anywhere.

Comment

Working...
                              X