So, you think you can steal from me?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So, you think you can steal from me?!

Thats what this lil punk piece of shit thought, but I caught his ass digging through my car, my fault as I left the window and door opened, but his stupidity doing it right were my secuirty cameras looked...I asked if he found what he was looking for, and in a state of horror on the guys face, myself and several employees after slamming his body with the car door several times, we beat the ever loving shit out of him, and rolled him on to the main strip for the cops to pick up...no sense in calling them, justice was served...

Amen!

Comment

very ncie man!! lol

Comment

Great job. Nice to see someone get what they deserve.

Comment

sounds great to me,well done bro,dont hurt nobody:D:

Comment

this young man has learned a valuble lesson. he should thank you, you may have saved his life. if it were me i have a concealed carry permit and i would have shot him with my kember 9mm. a beating is better than death in most cases.

Comment

agree with above ,at least pistol whipped his ass

Comment

like vincent vega said, " it almost would be worth him doing it, if i could just catch him doing it" so was it?

Comment

Originally posted by edvedr
                  like vincent vega said, " it almost would be worth him doing it, if i could just catch him doing it" so was it?
                  It was probably the greatest sense of satisfaction I ever had...I reccomend it for anyone

Comment

did u give him a stone-cold stunner?

Comment

Man....I've had many a day where I've hoped to come upon a scenarion like this....a chance to really tee off on someone, and have little chance of getting into trouble for doing it. Glad you got to have some fun Doom

Comment

Quit picking on 16 year old kids :D

Comment

Originally posted by Jarconis
                          did u give him a stone-cold stunner?
                          most people wont cooperate do it. LOL

Comment

ahh i lvoe eharign these stories :)

Comment

Originally posted by Doom
                              It was probably the greatest sense of satisfaction I ever had...I reccomend it for anyone

I like that ,sounds good,I'm headin to your town on saturday,going to the bronx,too bad Im all broken up but I shall still party.I am going to a returant called the blue ribbon in soho on sunday night maybe Ill hook up with u??

Comment

Working...
                              X