X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Member!

I meant "HUGE MEMBER"

Read Me

yowza... i'm not quite sure what i would do if i met something that size.....

Yeah but hell never det to use it . He looks like a naked fat Elvis impersonator.

Comment

I had actually met this guy who had a member that was 12 inches and as big around as a bear bottle. There is not really a lot you can do with it. Its kind of a waste, was sturdy though. But it was too big to put in your mouth and I sure wasn’t gona let him put it inside me but it was fun to play with as a novelty type thing but it was just way too big

Comment

well there' s a thread killer!

Comment

Originally posted by teekahty
          well there' s a thread killer!
          yes... :(

Comment

Originally posted by Timber
            I had actually met this guy who had a member that was 12 inches and as big around as a bear bottle. There is not really a lot you can do with it. Its kind of a waste, was sturdy though. But it was too big to put in your mouth and I sure wasn’t gona let him put it inside me but it was fun to play with as a novelty type thing but it was just way too big
            just when i start to think this timber fella is alright, you go and post that!!! :mad:
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
              just when i start to think this timber fella is alright, you go and post that!!! :mad:
              Absolutly the funniest response as well as truest I have ever read.

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

is that like a coming out kinda thing??

Comment

LMAO

Comment

Originally posted by Kayak Jones
                      is that like a coming out kinda thing??
                      Come on Kayak, if Timber was any more out, he would be in.

Timber, classic response.:D I dont really like it, but it was classic timber.

Comment

LOL:rofl: people are just not paying attention:rofl: I am hardly in the closet I just happen to love girls too.

Comment

LOL:rofl: people are just not paying attention:rofl: I am hardly in the closet I just happen to love girls too.
                          well timber you pull no punches thats for sure. your allright in my book. just dont ask me to go canoeing down some remote river somewhere with ya!:D

Comment

Come on Jipped - I bet you know how to squeal like a pig.

Comment

OMG!!! LOL...:rofl:

Comment

Working...
                              X