No announcement yet.

Here's a few away messages you can use.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here's a few away messages you can use.

When someone annoys you it takes 42 muscles to frown about it but it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and punch the crap out of them.

You know what pisses me off? People who point at the wrist when asking the time, i know where my watch is buddy where they f**k is yours? I mean do I point at my crotch when I ask where the bathroom is??

I'm riding the ponies outside WalMart. Be back when I run out of quarters.

Checking away messages. It's like stalking, but no one knows you are doing it. I even have people's names on my buddy list that I don't know, but I hear they have really good away messages. Some people really put their all into away messages. There are the people who document their every move: "I am taking a shower, but when I get out, I am going to pee, shave, and then iron my pants. Call me if you need me before I go to the mall at 2pm." Then there's the creative one: "I am away from my computer right now." And of course there's that one from the really cool guy: "Yo its friday night, I am drunk, and not sittin up lookin at away messages" Funny how that guy never seems to go idle.

The first time I was chatting with someone online, they asked me "asl?" I tried to sound it out and got realy ticked of and started warning them because I thought they were calling me an asshole.

http://www.aimawaymessages.com/ Head here for more.

Some good ones on that site, I got a couple.. ;)

Comment

I don't put up away messages...I let people think I'm ignoring them. :D

Comment

Working...
      X