Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do the majority of girls go for older guys?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why do the majority of girls go for older guys?

Ive basically noticed all guys are over a year or more than thier girls. Weird cause I have an uncle who my aunt is 5 years older than him. Also my buddies mom is older than the dad. But what Im saying is that high school chicks go for guys in thier 20's and so on. Also with college girls, going out with way older guys in thier 30's and shit. Well thats here? Weird:( Im a year and a half older than my girl:)

My husband is 2 1/2 yrs. older than me and we met in high school. Girls mature a bit faster than guys (this starts before puberty), so when people are younger, the girls are gonna want a guy on their level, so they look for one a little bit older than they are.

Comment

maturity i would say. i have yet to meet a really "mature" 21 year old guy.

but then again, maturity is relative. i'm more mature now than i was at 21, so my expectations rise. that's why you keep looking older and older.

but i guess you shouldn't ever discount someone just based on age. there are plenty of relationships that work where the guy is younger than the girl.

Comment

I'm 7 years older than Irishgirl.........:)

Comment

I'm 5 years older than my wife....I guess us older guys just know how to satisfy a woman better then you young welps.:)

Comment

Well then how come all the women in there 30-40's hit on me more then women my own age? Not trying to be cool here either, just would like to know your thoughts.

Comment

Well I like older women anyway so I dont mind. Just wondering. :)

Comment

Re: Why do the majority of girls go for older guys?

Originally posted by THE JUICE
                Ive basically noticed all guys are over a year or more than thier girls. Weird cause I have an uncle who my aunt is 5 years older than him. Also my buddies mom is older than the dad. But what Im saying is that high school chicks go for guys in thier 20's and so on. Also with college girls, going out with way older guys in thier 30's and shit. Well thats here? Weird:( Im a year and a half older than my girl:)
                I am four years older than my wife, but I think the main attraction for girls is the stability in terms of money and emotional maturity that older guys generally tend to have. Pay no attention to me, I'm broke and act like a two year old, but I haven't "slowed down" at all, in fact I am quite surprised that I can pretty much keep up with guys in their late 20's (don't ask, and I'm NOT bragging):D

Comment

Originally posted by Blackdream71
                  I'm 7 years older than Irishgirl.........:)
                  yer just a dirty old man though
                  :D

Comment

Originally posted by pucknutz78
                    yer right!:D

Comment

It's not the age. It's the hottie factor.

Comment

Originally posted by pucknutz78
                        Maybe, hehehe..........;) :D

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
                          Well then how come all the women in there 30-40's hit on me more then women my own age? Not trying to be cool here either, just would like to know your thoughts.

Your right bro, I never though of this but its true. Im 21 years of age and Ive seen and had older women hit on me. Weird cause they can be my mother.:(

Comment

Yeah I think it's the maturity factor. My bf is 5 years older than me. I couldn't imagine dating someone my age.

Comment

my husband is 8 years older than me... i was 20 when we met, we were dating and there were no games, no lies, no time competitions with his guy friends... that's exactly why. I think that guys are just more ready in their late 20's for a real realationship. And they go for the younger girls because of exactly what Auriflex said... hotter... & more fertile.

(I'm 27 and look at me put myself and others my age down!!! LOL, but it's true)

Comment

Working...
                              X