My right arm is slightly bigger then my left ... lol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My right arm is slightly bigger then my left ... lol

Yea so is this just a myth or what? You know jacking off n stuff does that really make ur arm slightly bigger if you do it with that arm? I mean my right is bigger then my left i mean not drastically but still... Myth or ?... because Im not lifting wrong.. i mean lol.

lol, im assuming thats a myth.

If your right handed, then thats probably why your right arm is bigger then your left. At least thats why mine is ;) :D

Comment

mine are equal

Comment

nice ass

im left handed i jack with my right... Dont know why i just did it one day and stuck with it lol.

Comment

my left arm is more vascular than my right and looks bigger but my left is tronger and im right handed, it's all about the genetics you get bro.

Comment

My arms are slightly different in size, so are my legs. Weird thing is my weaker side is bigger on both.

Comment

My weaker arm is bigger as well, Puddles....by 1/4 inch.

Comment

Well, i am a bit of an enigma, i am right handed and do everything with my right, but my left is bigger and stronger, go figure!

Comment

Originally posted by hitmansb
                  My weaker arm is bigger as well, Puddles....by 1/4 inch.
                  Good...I'm not the only one. I wonder why it's bigger...more fat or more muscle? If there's more muscle you'd think it would be the stronger side. Next time I have the callipers out I'll check my left and right sides to see if they measure differently.

Comment

Mine's definately more muscle....I sometimes wonder if I've had some sort of injury in the right bicep and/or tricep that's causing that arm to be slightly smaller.

Comment

My left arm is longer than my right which causes my curls to look a little unbalanced on arms day. My left bicep is about 1/2 inch smaller than my right. Strength is about equal though.

Comment

Working...
                      X