what kind of music do you lift to ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what kind of music do you lift to ?

Yea just wondering. I myself am into metal and hard rock and some punk stuff. So i listen to Godsmack or metallica or some heavier shit if i can find it sometimes some whitney houston too... nah im just fuckn haha. Makes me wanna hit those weights hard. Waht about you guys?
    :rofl: :bj:

Lately I have been listening to whatever they are playing over the loudspeaker in the Bally's.....it makes me really violent and I have to keep myself from walking up to the counter and saying "what the fuck is this shit????".

I wonder how much I could make opening up a gym that spewed nothing but loud metal? I don't like it much, but its great to lift to. Why do these gyms cater women????? There's only like 4 of them at any given time in the place and they are ugly as shit.

Comment

i swear to god my gym hired the indian from the village people to choose the music they play over the loudspeakers there... so i take an MP3 player, lately i have been listening to a lot of mushroomhead, slipknot and mudvayne, seems to get that last little bit of adrenaline the go ahead when it hits my bloodstream.

Comment

I listen to anything hard. Rock, punk, etc. Gets me pumped.

Comment

hard rock, rock, pop, techno, rave, metal, pop, and rap rap rap. Oh and gangsta rap too.

Comment

Anything heavy man... Master of Puppets is a fav :)
            ...here's a related old post on the topic:

http://www.superiormuscle.com/vbulle...ighlight=music

Comment

I lift to techno such as ATB and DJ Sammy

LD

Comment

Whatever is playing at the gym is fine by me....I don't notice the music at all when I'm dialed in to do a set. If the music is bad, I only notice it in between sets...and even then, barely.

Comment

Whatever the gym is playing is ok for me but I prefer evenings when the music is harder, mostly rock. Earlier during the day they tone down the music for the housewives and retired folk. Late night is the best when one of the guys is workin...he brings in his own stuff, ranging from metal and hard rock to techno and unique mixes.

Comment

Disturbed snd metallica if you can't get up listening to that GO THE FUCK HOME!!!!!!!!

Comment

Zamphere, Kenny G, Yanni....

mix that with a little Pantera, Corrosion of Conformity and slowly stir on some Type O Negative let simmer for 30 to 45 minutes....

Comment

Working...
                      X