well... i've been to the mecca

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• well... i've been to the mecca

it was a bit of a dissapointment. while there were a bit more super-fit people there than other gyms i've gone to, there were only a few significantly built people. i was hoping to see a pro or two, but had no luck in that. everything i've ever read says how it's huge etc... i must be spoiled because it wasn't much bigger than the gym i'm a member of now. oh well, at least the pro-shop girl was hot. i'm not sure it was worth the hour drive from where i'm travelling through now and the daily fee, but at least i can say i've been there, done that, bought the t-shirt (two actually).

I bet you didnt go in the morning did you? 7-9am is when your most likely to see a few monsters.

Comment

you're right, i was there about 5-ish... on my way back in a few months i'll give those hours a try : )

Comment

Originally posted by hlcn8
        you're right, i was there about 5-ish... on my way back in a few months i'll give those hours a try : )
        5ish is the time most of the pros try to avoid. lots of kids and jokers in the gym at that time.

Comment

Working...
        X