Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Going to the Dominican Republic for July 4th weekend.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Going to the Dominican Republic for July 4th weekend.

We are going from July 2nd to the 5th. We are staying in the Hilton Costa Caribe All inclusive. Just wondering if anyone has been there or to the island and what you thought. I realize its a 3rd world country but I have also heard how beautiful it is. Has anyone heard of Boca Chica? I hear its a beautiful beach. Thanks for any comments.

Re: Going to the Dominican Republic for July 4th weekend.

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
    We are going from July 2nd to the 5th. We are staying in the Hilton Costa Caribe All inclusive. Just wondering if anyone has been there or to the island and what you thought. I realize its a 3rd world country but I have also heard how beautiful it is. Has anyone heard of Boca Chica? I hear its a beautiful beach. Thanks for any comments.
    Fucker, I hope it storms all over your ass. LOL

Sounds like fun-:D

Comment

I haven't been there but I can give you one piece of advice...stay at the resort. If you travel around you will be heartbroken by the poverty you see and it will likely ruin your day.

Comment

Originally posted by Puddles
        I haven't been there but I can give you one piece of advice...stay at the resort. If you travel around you will be heartbroken by the poverty you see and it will likely ruin your day.
        Ya, im guessing its alot like Jamaica with all the poverty. I hear that there are a few tours that are a must though. Catalina Island is supposed to be unbelivable.

Comment

Few pics of the resort..
          Attached Files

Comment

Beach
            Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

///
                Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

$$
                    Attached Files

Comment

!!!
                      Attached Files

Comment

%^&
                        Attached Files

Comment

Re: Going to the Dominican Republic for July 4th weekend.

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
                          We stayed at the exact same resort for our honeymoon last year!!! The resort is BEAUTIFUL. We did a Catamaran day trip (booze cruise) and Jeep Safari trip. Both were fabulous. We LOVED the entire vacation. It was a perfect mix of culture and luxury. The food, leaves something to be desired. There is plenty to choose from, but every dinner and lunch there were only about 3 or 4 good things. Breakfast rocked. Pretty in line with other AI's...mass produced,you know. The staff is very helpful and friendly as well. The pool was beautiful....need I go on?

Comment

One more thing- customs in Miami sucks a bag of dicks. The airport in Puerto Plata is not the sharpest, either. Plan to wait in the outdoor airport for about 1.5-2 hrs. On the way home, they took some Bed Head hair gel of sonis that we just bought.

Comment

nice pics bounce

Comment

Working...
                              X