gave her the flowers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gave her the flowers

in my last post titled"i need a girlfriend" well i gave flowers to my x when we were dating and they were red yellow and white roses
    just 3 single ones.then we broke up 5 months ago then her birthday is tomm and i did the same thing just left them by her door with a card saying " we havent talked in a long time,but i was thinking about you on your bitrhday.have a great day"(without my name r n e thing) . i hope that she calls yall think that she will know that it is me??
    Last edited by LiLPerronis; 08-28-03, 07:09 PM.

Did you say that yall have kept in touch after the break up?

Comment

Originally posted by GymChic
      I think if she cheated on you once she'll do it again. IMO she isn't worth the heartache she's causedyou. You're young and will meet a lot of girls who would love you and be faithful. I know it'a hard to let go but sometimes it's for the best

Just my .02

GymChic

i agree. :agree:

Comment

Cheated once.....will cheat again, ESPECIALLY with the knowledge that you'll take her back even if she does.

Comment

Don't listen to all these haters. But if you really did mean something to her and the red,white, and yellow roses was something unique about you two, I'm pretty sure she will know it's you. Good luck man. Hope your find what your looking for, good or bad.

Comment

damn it is 10:00 now and she hasnt called well i havent been home but i didnt see her number on the caller ID.she will prob go to the health club where i meet her and talk to me there b/c i work there

Comment

go where your heart leads you but be prepared to be burned. like they said once a cheater always a cheater. maybe she can change who knows.

Comment

Originally posted by AsianPersuasian
                Did you say that yall have kept in touch after the break up?

well i just said her and how you doing type of convo with her

Comment

Originally posted by LiLPerronis
                  damn it is 10:00 now and she hasnt called well i havent been home but i didnt see her number on the caller ID.she will prob go to the health club where i meet her and talk to me there b/c i work there
                  Give her some time. She may still be in aww or shock. Give her time to sort things out. This probably won't be a quick process.

Comment

Originally posted by GymChic
                    I think if she cheated on you once she'll do it again. IMO she isn't worth the heartache she's causedyou. You're young and will meet a lot of girls who would love you and be faithful. I know it'a hard to let go but sometimes it's for the best

Just my .02

GymChic
                    And that is true she cheats once she cheats twice trust me I had to find out for myself if it was true and oh it is no need to put yourself through that. It os not worth it eveb if she says she changed and it won't happen again.Run run far far away from her.

Comment

I totally don't agree with the once a cheater always a cheater. I believe people can change. We all make mistakes. We are human. I won't explain why I don't believe once a cheater always a cheater. Just know that I have seen people change first hand. And I am not talking about me either! :p

Comment

ok well if she doesnt call by the end of the weekend, i am going to call her but i wouldnt know what to say .can yall give me an idea on how to bring up the flowers but not saying it was me?what i really want to do is talk to her on the net(no that is not how we met).i would feel more comfortable by doing that then on the phone

Comment

Well I wouldn't bring up the flowers per say. I would just say what's up, ask her how her birthday went, what she got. And if she dosn't say anything about the flowers then say something like "Glad to talk to you. Havn't talked to you in a while." Kinda throw a sentence from the card in there to jog her mind. If she still dosn't say anything, then I think she might be avoiding it. Then if you still want more of a response, go the alternate way and see what her freinds have to say about her response to getting some anonymos flowers. And once a cheater always a cheater has nothing to do with relationships at your age. People are still figureing out who there are for the most part and are constantly changing as they make mistakes.

Comment

well she didnt call me friday then sat night i was comming home from the LSU football game then i was like i am going to call her(9:30). no one answered then her mom calls me back like one mim later.ask who it was i told her and i said "just calling to tell ___ happy b day".her mom says that she is going to get her to call me back.then my cell rings (10:10).it is her and said whats up bull shitted in the convo for a min then i say"did you have a happy birthday and a great day".she paused for a sec and asked"did you live flowers on my backdoor" told her yeah and she said that was sweet of me .she said lilp i thought that it was this dude garet"i said ok.then the convo was ending and she said "lilpyou are so sweet"

Comment

Well whatever happens man I would have to say you did the right thing and followed your heart.

I also like how you were trying to improvise the names in your post :woot:

Comment

Working...
                              X