Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Irishgirl
    That looks just like the apartment I'm about to move into :p
    LOL, you wish, allthough yours is very nice, can't complain about a 3 bedroom appt for $450 per month huh? :)

Comment

Originally posted by Blackdream71
      LOL, you wish, allthough yours is very nice, can't complain about a 3 bedroom appt for $450 per month huh? :)
      ha!! must be nice. here in north jersey we pay 1500$ a month for a 1 bed room. although it is a very nice apartment. still way to high.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
        ha!! must be nice. here in north jersey we pay 1500$ a month for a 1 bed room. although it is a very nice apartment. still way to high.
        Lol, im stayin in a rinky dink little 1 bedroom for $248/month this fall. It ain't nothin special, but a good price for a college student who's broke.

Comment

where the hell do you people live?? $248, $450 per month for rent??? Hell my car insurance is more then that.

Comment

haha, i'll be living in florence, al. i'm sure compared to where u live it's very small and it's a college town so rent isn't too bad.

Comment

ahh, yalllll live down there in bama huh. hows the kin folk? yeee haaaa :P

Comment

3 bedrooms here run from $1200+. My grandparents own the apartment :)

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
                  ahh, yalllll live down there in bama huh. hows the kin folk? yeee haaaa :P
                  I love you yankees. Dang movies give you guys the impression that we live in trailers and piss in the yard. Oh well, though, I wouldn't live in the north for anything in the world, unless a job opportunity was so good i couldn't pass it up.

Comment

Once you move west of the Rockies, there ain't no goin' back... take it from this Midwest boy....

Comment

Working...
                    X