Eating by blood types

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eating by blood types

Any one heard about this? Its supposedly eating certain food based on your blood types. My mom started reading it and she thinks she a fuckin nutritionist since every one in the fam is a type A. She has already taken away my milk and replaced it with soy crap.

So basically i want to know if Eating by blood type stuff is worth looking into or should i stick with a low carb / high protein diet?

it's just another BS fad diet that cashes in on the populations ignorance...

Comment

Eat for your body type and own specific needs, everyone is different.

Comment

it's not a diet, as in losing weight diet, it's a diet as in what you eat throughout your day. everyone hears that word and assumes it's for losing weight. diet is just what you eat day to day. your "diet" can be made up of nothing but Mcdonalds. the book that i had told you straight that some folks are going to be thick some are going to be thin. all body types are different in their own ways. different blood types digest or use different food in different ways. i tried it for a month and my energy level went through the roof. i felt alot better. i didn't have that sluggish loaded down feeling like I had after eating certain meals. i don't follow it so strickly now but it did help dial me in to what foods my body uses best.

Comment

I've heard of this and I am B+ blood type... I'm going to search for some articles. I'd like to see what it says for me.

Comment

your blood "type" depends on certain protiens present in the membrane of blood cellls. how does that influence the foods that all the other cells in your body require?

Comment

I've read the book, per my blood type, A+, I'm suppose to be almost like a vegetarian, and my body supposedly doesn't respond to chicken and beef, etc., high protein .

Well, I've always hated veggies, love chicken and beef, and have stuck to low carb hi protein diet with unprocessed foods for decades.

Who knows, like nekra said, we're all different.

Comment

My girl is A+...I like to eat her!:)

Comment

Originally posted by blm
                  My girl is A+...I like to eat her!:)
                  :rofl:

Comment

blm has the only good post on here..ditto my man:agree:

Comment

This blood type diet is strictly in the spirit of P.T. Barnum: there really is one born every minute.

Comment

Working...
                      X