Harry Potter & the Prisoner of Azkaban

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harry Potter & the Prisoner of Azkaban

Hey, has anyone seen this? I haven't yet. I've read the book, I've heard it's really dark. Anyone?

Also interested. I liked the first 2, wondering if it lives up to them.

Comment

Haven't seen yet, but i heard its really good.

Comment

I'm seeing it this weekend. I heard it blows the other two away. I know it sounds crazy but I think the guy that directed Amores Perros directed it.

Comment

please let me know how it is... I'm trying to get my parents to watch my kids so I can go!

Comment

I saw it this past weekend on an 80ft IMAX screen...I liked it. It was much better than the previous two IMO, but I think they are all kind of slow, still good movies though.

Comment

I've read the books 3 times each and loved the first two movies, but didn't like the 3rd as much. Missed Dumbledore. They changed the whole castle layout! The whomping willow is now on a cliff! Harry is really pissed off ...getting into his teens! Still a good movie though.

Comment

helix... i can't wait to see it! maybe I'll insist on going this weekend!

Comment

It was good but at little mad at it. There is alot of stuff they left out that might not make sense to a person who hasn't read the book (Took a course on Harry Potter at my college last semester) Despite the missing info its still a good movie

Comment

There are college courses on Harry Potter now????

<curmudgeon mode on>

What is the world coming to... harumph..harumph :)

<curmudgeon mode off>

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf
                      There are college courses on Harry Potter now????

<curmudgeon mode on>

What is the world coming to... harumph..harumph :)

<curmudgeon mode off>
                      We have to take a sorta discussion course and mine was one the Phenomenom of Harry Potter, where we read the books and saw the movies and talked about the controversies and had to write papers on them, mine was on the supposed connection between Harry Potter and the Antichrist. Basically teaching us to keep an open mind, don't believe every thing you hear, learn the truth for your self, etc. etc.

Comment

I saw it last night....if you liked the first two movies, you'll definately like this one. If you're really into Harry Potter (read the books and everything), the scene where Harry finally takes a shot at Snape is worth the price of admission alone.

Comment

Originally posted by helix139
                          Harry is really pissed off ...getting into his teens! Still a good movie though.
                          I heard that Harry's doing a cycle of Tren, so that makes sense

:cursin: :madfu: :cursin:

Comment

Working...
                          X