Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Personally I think you got robbed!

Comment

I'll agree to that too. I think the smudge faced girl had them by far in the body department, although her face was a bit fuzzy. :woot:

I don't think the girl that won first has tht great of a body to start with, it's not bad by any means, but not what I like at least.

AP...you got robbed, better luck next go around, and congradulations!

Comment

I love your skin colour ap......

Comment

To me 1st has no hour glass shape at all. Kind of a pear shape to me, although she isn't chubby or anything.

Comment

Damn, you crushed the first place winner...what a shame, you were robbed. Congrats on the win. You look fantastic.

Comment

you look amazing congrats!!

Comment

How you doin?

Comment

You got robbed for sure you have a much better shape then any of those girls.
                  You look great keep up the good work and good luck on all your upcoming competitions

Comment

i think you look the best as well !!

Comment

wow, you did get robbed. that winner has no shape like someone before me wrote in. maybe just cause she has long blonde hair she won. or she knew a judge or something.

Comment

Originally posted by dreamgirl
                        maybe just cause she has long blonde hair she won. or she knew a judge or something.
                        Thats what I was thinking because I didn't find her body all that attractive.

Comment

Here's 1 for ya'll car lovers. Or maybe for you leg lovers? I lowered the quality of the pic so it won't take long to download.

Comment

You looked awesome girl. I agree you were robbed !!!!!!! You are so much prettier than the 1st place girl, and your body was so much better !!!!!!

Too cool that you advance to the next one....... kick ass !!

Comment

What car? :D

Comment

Agree you got ROBBED!

This is going to sound weired...but here it goes.
                                In cattle shows the color black wins over other colored cattle most of the time, it looks to be you lost to a bunch "Blond cows"
                                :rofl:
                                Take that for what its worth. :drunk:

Comment

Working...
                                X