Updated MLB Standings 6-16

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Updated MLB Standings 6-16

I would post em myself but I can't figure out how to get it to work. Can we get some updated standings IG. Thanks :D

here you go:
    Attached Files

Comment

Thanks man :D ..... wow NL central lookin like a pretty tight race

Comment

Look at the NL west...after an abysmal slump, the Giants are right on the Dodgers tail. If they can just swing a deal for a big bat at the deadline to hit in the 5-spot, they have a chance.

Comment

Originally posted by hitmansb
          Look at the NL west...after an abysmal slump, the Giants are right on the Dodgers tail. If they can just swing a deal for a big bat at the deadline to hit in the 5-spot, they have a chance.
          See man told ya they weren't out of it, it's a long season. Can't really judge much of anything yet. They should look to KC for Beltran.

As for the Cubs atleast they were able to still keep themselves in the race with all their injuries. And my boy Prior handed Clemens his first loss :D

Comment

Cubs have done really well with the injuries to Prior, Woods, and Sosa.

Comment

Originally posted by hitmansb
              Cubs have done really well with the injuries to Prior, Woods, and Sosa.
              Yeah they made Houston look pretty bad this week too. Four game sweep...datta boy ...nice way to make a point. Even thought they lost today to Oakland they still have been doing great.

Yeah there are alot of descent guys out there the Giants can get they just gotta spend a little. They can't let Barry Bonds do all their grunt work. They really do need to get him some help cause it looks like the NL central is gonna take the wild card.

Comment

Working...
              X