Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gongshow
    yah, Im sorry for you as well lol
    By the way when do you guys find time to train if your watching TV all the time?????

Slacker all of you....:D

Comment

don't worry about missing it guys. MTV has nothing better to do than rerun its own shows like a bizillion times.

Comment

i want all three of them at the same time

Comment

Originally posted by stonecold54
          briteny looked hot but she looked lost in the dancing, i never thought I would say that but christina and madonna kind of overpowered her in the dancing of course the kiss made up for it.:kiss:
          She was probably so dazed and confused from a kiss like that from Madonna, I doubt she could concentrate!! What,exactly was the song? And how did kissing those two fit in with the song? (Other than shock value, of course) I mean, unless it was "Justify My Love" or something..Christina is a dirty little girl, and Britney is so enamored w/ Madonna anyway..it makes sense, but it just didn't seem realistic...........

Hi, I'm redsquirrel "Can you say OVERANALYZE?"

Comment

Oh, and 1 more thing- I'm not seein' any tongue w/ CHristina..she got the short end of the stick on that one!!:3some:

Comment

Originally posted by redsquirrel
              She was probably so dazed and confused from a kiss like that from Madonna, I doubt she could concentrate!! What,exactly was the song? And how did kissing those two fit in with the song? (Other than shock value, of course) I mean, unless it was "Justify My Love" or something..Christina is a dirty little girl, and Britney is so enamored w/ Madonna anyway..it makes sense, but it just didn't seem realistic...........

Hi, I'm redsquirrel "Can you say OVERANALYZE?"
              the kiss was at the end of the song, I think it was either an original song by madonna or an older song by her.

Comment

Originally posted by fitness-girl
                lol, i thought of shibby right when i saw it! i knew he'd be posting about it
                Thank you :kiss: I have made a lasting impression. It's kinda wierd though. All the papers and such have pics of Britney and Modona kissing not Xtina.

Comment

Originally posted by stonecold54
                  the kiss was at the end of the song, I think it was either an original song by madonna or an older song by her.
                  It was her new lame ass song "Hollywood." The kiss was just the shock factor Madonna has to throw in at all the VMA's. And they used Britney and Christina because of all the controversy that surrounds them these days.

Comment

Her kissing Xtina isn't as shocking as kissing Britney. The Britney kiss is history making and full fills wayyyy more fantasies.
                    Last edited by Shibby; 08-29-03, 02:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Shibby
                      Her kissing Xtina isn't as shocking as kissing Britney. The Britney kiss is history making and full fills wayyyy more fantasies.

You know what I was saying jackass. RS was curious why they kissed in the first place. ;)

Comment

*edit*

Don't know why I quoted you. It didn't really make any sense. Think it's just a response habbit. Sorry.

Comment

*edit*

Don't know why I quoted you. It didn't really make any sense. Think it's just a response habbit. Sorry.
                          Awww, poor guy. Your mind is just cluttered w/thoughts of Timber lately. No apology necessary, I understand lil' fella....lol.

Comment

Originally posted by blm9376
                            Awww, poor guy. Your mind is just cluttered w/thoughts of Timber lately. No apology necessary, I understand lil' fella....lol.
                            Hey guy, You are not nice or fun33. My mind is clutered with the kiss. I even went and bought the two different newspapers with the kiss in it and I will buy anything else that the pic shows up in.
                            :angel:

Comment

Hey guy, You are not nice or fun33. My mind is clutered with...
                              Timmmberrrrrrrr!!

Comment

Originally posted by blm9376
                                Timmmberrrrrrrr!!
                                Your voodoo tricks will not work on my Jedi mind.

Comment

Working...
                                X