SORry Guys, Im gonna be out for a while

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SORry Guys, Im gonna be out for a while

SOrry guys but im gonna be away from the boards for a while, maybe just post once in a while. Im gonna be off from the computer for a while now, theres alot of things I need to catch up on. First: My girl, havent been spending alot of time with her and I wanna be more with her cause I love her alot and dont wanna lose her. My second most thing is college: I need to get on the ball on that one. Alot of homework and all, something that Im gonna do for the first time in my life. Its been three years in school and Im still a freshman cause of all the partying and stuf like that, that kept me out of studies and all. I need to raise my gpa highly cause i got a 1.8 and im on thin ice. I just wanna focus on that and get my degree in either Criminal Justice or Radiology. Also I need to focus on my training. This damn cold knocked me out cold right after my cycle ended, so Ive lost 10 pounds in total in 2 weeks. I just wanna feel better about things and my self. Soryy if I bored u all with some of my threads when I needed advice and all, relationship wise and all.

You guys are good bro, met alot of good people here, guys u know who you are guys. The yum yum gang too lots of good bros. Theres alot of u all whove helped me out in roid wise, training wise, nutrition wise, and here in the chat and relationship. Thanx alot guys, I'll still be around once in a while but not as active as I was, I'll be back here posting alot when I feel better about myself and do good in school, cause thats what I need right now. But I will log on once in a while maybe some posts and all but not as much as I used to be. This is a great board and good people here.

Peeeeeece:D

good luck bro

Comment

Good luck JUICE. I think this is a wise decision you have made. You will be back sooner than you think, but take the time to get your life straightened out, it's worth it.

Comment

Best of luck to you Juice. Now I will have some whore time to catch up to you. See you when you get back.

Comment

good luck with all sweetie..... so you mean no more looking at that fine ass avatar :( :(

Comment

Good luck juice. we will all be here waiting for your return.

Comment

just remember this equation

School=Good Job=More Money=Lots of Steroids :D

that should motivate you. good luck with the studies

Comment

Originally posted by stonecold54
                just remember this equation

School=Good Job=More Money=Lots of Steroids :D

that should motivate you. good luck with the studies
                Good advice for Juice!

Go do what you gotta do, Juice. And if I see you posting too much on here I'll just :whip: 'till you get back to your schoolwork. ;)

Comment

Good luck juice now get cracking on those book and take care of your girl......

Comment

Good luck Juice :)

Comment

Originally posted by MrsPuddlesFL
                      Good advice for Juice!

Go do what you gotta do, Juice. And if I see you posting too much on here I'll just :whip: 'till you get back to your schoolwork. ;)
                      Ummm I think I need some of that.

Comment

Good Luck Juice! Take Care! ;)

Comment

NO! i did not give you permission to leave. now if you ask nicely i may let you have your leave.

Comment

Originally posted by Shibby
                            Ummm I think I need some of that.
                            You haven't been bad enough to deserve any :whip: .

:p

Comment

Originally posted by MrsPuddlesFL
                              You haven't been bad enough to deserve any :whip: .

:p
                              Your right. I'm too much of a nice guy. That is why I've been all alone for a long time :(

But there have been people that have been there for me :)

Comment

Working...
                              X