The Art of Felatio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Art of Felatio

OK...sometimes you get someone who really knows what they're doing and sometimes you don't. Please share in detail what makes felatio good for you. :bj:

well. it is always good as long as they try!!!!!

but lots of saliva
    hand stroking while she sucks
    rubbing my balls
    stroking my ass (i know!)
    telling me how much she wants me to cum/taste me
    swallowing

Comment

i prefer to put a pillow on the ground, have her kneel, and just got to town.

jk

Comment

I love it when she hand strokes it up and down as her mouth goes up and down on it. Then she uses her tongue to lick up and down the backside of the shaft all the way down to the underside of my balls. Light flicks of the tongue on the head drives me crazy too. Sucking on the balls (very gently please) is very pleasing as she strokes me. Shes not one to swallow much as she enjoys watching it fly out while shes stroking me off.

Comment

dont use the teeth and dont accidentally drag them on the head that hurts.
          and do it with the lights so i can watch and look up at me with my cock in your mouth, right in my eyes.
          damn i am gettin horney thinkin about it.

Comment

the best piece of advice i picked up from my gay boys: "deepthroat" :D

Comment

all honesty, skip the sucking. i get bored.

Comment

Thanks for the great comments so far...keep them cumming folks!

Since I've only been with my husband for 20 yrs. now, I know exactly what gets him off but just like for women, the same thing doesn't work for every guy, so all of your comments are appreciated here!

I had asked about this on another board a few months ago and found some new things to try with him...one that he liked was as I was going down on him, my tongue would move in a figure "8" across the head and down the shaft.

Also, a varriation of mouth temperature is nice. Ice vs. a hot drink, alternate the two once in a while. :)

Comment

Originally posted by sana
                  the best piece of advice i picked up from my gay boys: "deepthroat" :D
                  The deeper the better.
                  The Hot/Cold thing is great to.
                  I for one don't get as much from having the head licked. I'd rather deep, long, wet strokes.
                  I love when she will suck bot nuts in her mouth and roll the around. Just don't suck to hard.:(
                  light licking on the sack and the area between the sack and asshole is real nice too.

Go get some of the Altiods mint strips and put in you mouth is gives a great feeling.
                  BTW guys this works VERY well on women as well.

Comment

Anyone here that can perform deepthroating really well? I know there are tricks to avoiding the gag reflex...maybe someone can ellaborate on that.

Comment

Originally posted by MrsPuddlesFL
                      Anyone here that can perform deepthroating really well? I know there are tricks to avoiding the gag reflex...maybe someone can ellaborate on that.
                      no way to overcome the gag reflex other than to work at it. i will say that if i intend on giving a good job, i will go down and gag. the general consensus is that the gagging reflex it self is a nice feeling for the guy, plus, it produces an increase in saliva and makes everything wetter. some guys LIKE to see the tears roll down you face as you go down on them...

i asked - i guess hitting the back of the throat is a similar feeling to hitting the back of the vagina...

i'm surprised MrsP that you've never tried to deep throat Stromba?

Comment

Felatio= good

twisting motion with saliva drenched hand......as with any oral sex, the more the person is enthusiastic the better it is.....

Comment

Originally posted by sana
                          i'm surprised MrsP that you've never tried to deep throat Stromba?
                          I hadn't tried up until fairly recently and have just been able to overcome the reflex myself but I'm not sure how. LOL So...I was hoping someone knew why. :) I think I'm just keeping my throat more relaxed and not focussing on it too much.

Comment

Try and breath through your nose only maybe. I know if you hold your breath you can stick your finger really far down your throat. But personal I havn't had any memorable head. So as of now I'm with alwaysgrowing on this one. But I understand that if you get a woman that has talent that it can beat sex.

Comment

damn^^^^

that sucks....if you find the right girl....it is awesome

Comment

Working...
                              X