Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Silly "Fox" attack on Chemical Inhancing!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Silly "Fox" attack on Chemical Inhancing!

As you may now know this Sunday USA Fox News
    is having a special at 9pm eastern called "The Truth About
    Steroids"... which promises to be an
    outrageously biased "sensationalized" program (which
    unsuprisingly for the press appears to be based on ZERO
    scientific evidence).

Now anyone with even half a brain knows there are dangers of
    abusing steroids, but outlandish "scare tactics" like this
    from the press do absolutely nothing to prevent what none of
    us want, and that is uneducated use of steroids.

It's no wonder that with such nonsense talked about steroids
    in the media and such a lack of quality information online
    that people simply end up abusing or at the very least
    incorrectly using steroids.

Here's an advance of Sunday's "show"
    These are the links:

http://66.232.154.15/promos/promo_steroids_300.wmv
    http://66.232.154.15/061504/foxfan_s...061504_300.wmv

Is it a suprise that decidely right conservative FOXNews is pushing a show on the dangers of steroids? Programming on FOXNews generally follows the Bush White House Agenda. If Bush talks about Iraq being a danger to the US BEFORE a US invasion, FOX does a show on it. If Bush puts an anti-steroids/prohormones message out, FOX makes a program on that. Now that you're aware of these "coincidences" watch how often Rupert Murdoch's (a staunch Bush supporter) FOXNews mirrors the the White House policy lines. If Bush started pushing for Reagan's face on the twenty dollar bill, FOXNews would create a program for it, you bet. It's fascinating how brazen they can be. I'm certain that the steroid special will be highly overplayed in the dangers of their use, like everything else they produce.

Comment

<rant mode ON>
      That trailer is a bunch of crap! I highly doubt that 50% of all teens are using steroids. Also, the problem isn't the drugs, it's the insecurities of the teen using them. If they were secure in theirselves they wouldn't be taking them at that age. Shit, I wish I had a teen's amount of test running through my viens again- FREE! The kid that they showed obviously had no idea about proper nutrition and most certainly about PCT. Why do you think he became depressed? I'd submit because of the estrogen imbalance from no PCT. As for dependency, give me a break- D-Bols are not crack or heroin. Jeezus! Last rant- where do these kids get enough money to buy a cycle of steroids anyhow? We're talking about a fairly substantial amount of cash here... Play out the bad side and scare the shit out of the uneducated once again...pisses me off.
      <rant mode OFF>

Comment

this show should be very amusing... i can't wait to watch it.

Comment

Working...
        X