Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dodgeball

Anyone see this movie yet?

I'm going to see it in a couple hours.... it sounds retarded to me, but Ben Stiller is hysterical at times so I'm going to an early mantinee to catch it. Any opinions on it by those who've seen it?

havent seen it but it looks hilarious

Comment

Man, it looks funny in a dumb way.

LD

Comment

I can't stand ben stiller, I refuse to watch it.

Comment

Tell us how it is when you see it bro! I usually wait for those type of movies to come out on DVD. I loved "Meet the Parents"!!

Comment

Originally posted by Cannons
            Tell us how it is when you see it bro! I usually wait for those type of movies to come out on DVD. I loved "Meet the Parents"!!

Just got back:( .....agh wait for the DVD. It was moderatley entertaining...kinda caught myself forcing a laugh. Atleast I only paid 6 bucks. Maybe I expected a little to much out of it

Comment

Yah, i heard it was quite retarted...not worth the Money to see it in a theater

Comment

Originally posted by Gongshow
                Yah, i heard it was quite retarted...not worth the Money to see it in a theater
                :agree:

You know I hate the feeling you get after you just sat thru a bad movie. No matter how bad of a movie, I can never get myself to walk out one....and I've sat thru some bad ones too.

Comment

It does look kinda silly , but it will be a good rental. I can't wait until Will Farrell 's movie comes out!

Comment

haha oh yah AP. anchorman looks great

Comment

oh i laughed my ass off. i thought it was better than 'Old School'

and btw- ben stiller is not the main character, vince vaughn is.

Comment

I was going to go but I went racing instead. I get some Jagermister and carrie in with me that should do the trick.

Comment

I think it was kind of a let down. There were some funny parts but it could have been alot better.

Comment

I just don't get the whole Ben Stiller appeal. I saw a few of his movies, the best being "Something about Mary". Maybe its me but I really don't think he is funny. Anything he is in should go straight to video. I do like the concepts of the movies, I just wish he would get someone funnier to play his roles for him.

Comment

I saw it last night and thought the beginning was funny, but as the movie went on the laughing faded and the same stuff was being repeated in the movie.

Comment

Working...
                              X