Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just taking a little poll. Plunk down you vote!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just taking a little poll. Plunk down you vote!

Hey folks, for those that don't know, I'm a psyche researcher trying to do a little info gathering for a little project of mine dealing with increased mental function for multiple physical benefits.

If you would be so kind, I ask that you vote away. If you wish to clarify your answers do so in reply, but it's not necessary.

If you click to read this, please take the time to at least vote, ir else I'll get sad. You wouldn't like me when I'm sad.

kalas
    Yes, I have done so on occasion(s).
    66.67%
    Yes, but I've never tried it.
    16.67%
    No, I just work toward a goal 'blindly' and hope I get there.
    11.11%
    No, I compare myself to the development of my peers.
    5.56%
    No, I don't believe it's useful, but I've never tried it.
    0.00%

The poll is expired.

Last edited by kalas; 08-05-03, 02:32 AM.

I dont get it bro:dunno:

Comment

Of course, great motivation.... better than thinking you're a failure.. :)

Comment

Well Juice, what do you think give you a better boost.

Picturing yourself with "Arms like" someone else?

or picturing the way *your* arms will look at an equal level of development?

kalas

Comment

I prefer having my own arms. I wold not like to have any ones elses arms cause, I like to work for what I want and maybe a little more. I would like to evenly match the rest of the body to I can be symetrical and not have something bigger than the other.

Comment

I do it all the time. I've bought clothes that didn't fit right (too small) at the time and work on getting myself into them as a short term goal, then work on them not fitting (too big) again as a longer term goal.

Comment

I've done this a lot. I've visualized myself with a six pack (not quite there yet) and it gives me something to shoot for.

I look in the mirror and can't believe the person looking back is 80lbs. lighter, it doesn't really register sometimes.

Comment

I like to visualize myself with Halle Barry's body. I spend many hours locked in the bathroom touching myself.

Comment

"If the brain can concieve it the body can achieve it" of course "thinking things through is a positive . But I do not visualize my self with someone's elses body . i just tweak my own . ........... well i do not visualize myself with other "MALE" bodies :cool:

Comment

Yes, i think it helps.

Comment

Originally posted by THE JUICE
                      I prefer having my own arms. I wold not like to have any ones elses arms cause, I like to work for what I want and maybe a little more.
                      What the hell are you talking about? lol. The question is does it help you if you picture yourself at your final goal. Not having someone elses arms. lol

Comment

Originally posted by teekahty
                        But I do not visualize my self with someone's elses body .
                        This is the question in the poll. I think the juice screwed everyone up. lol

"Do you think visualizing *yourself* with your optimal development would benefit you?'

Comment

ahhh I get it now, friggin Juice's stupidity is contagious .

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
                            What the hell are you talking about? lol. The question is does it help you if you picture yourself at your final goal. Not having someone elses arms. lol

oh i get it, hahaha:rofl: Nope not yet, I dont picture myself yet on my final goal. I dont considered it done until its done, thats why most of the time I hate looking at myself. That sucks for me cause im always with a bad attitude, hehehe:confused:

Comment

Originally posted by teekahty
                              ahhh I get it now, friggin Juice's stupidity is contagious .

UH-BUH:sleep:

Comment

Working...
                              X