• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another one beheaded!!!

When is this shit gonna fucking stop!?

Who knows...it makes me sick man

Comment

I wish every non-muslim country around the around the world would start grabbing a random muslim off of the streets and behead him on CNN....EVERY TIME Al Quaeda pulls this stunt. I think they'd see just how unfair and counter-productive this practice is then.

Comment

Re: Another one beheaded!!!

Originally posted by phishmon
        when they reach the age of reason. probably in a few hundered years if they are left to their own devices. LOL

Comment

Re: Another one beheaded!!!

Originally posted by phishmon
          when we quit responding to it.

Comment

its all attention they want. I wish I had the power to make it stop. If they were to ever fuck with me or here, i'd unleash the evil in me and fuck them all up. Just too sad, I feel bad for the families of those victims.:(

Comment

This was the South Korean that you're refering to?

Jesus Chirst this shit isn't right.

Comment

These people live in the stone age. American kids grow up dreaming about being professional athletes, doctors, astronauts, etc. Kids over there grow up dreaming of waging "Jihad" against "infidels". My nephew started football camp this week. He is 12. I bet he has a 12 year old counterpart in the Middle East who is in "Jihad Camp", learning how to kill Americans. Probably playing games like "blow up the bus" or "chop the head off the infidel". When will it end? Not in my lifetime.

Comment

I've never seen a better argument for mass extermination of a large population of people.

Comment

Originally posted by Breeze
                    These people live in the stone age. American kids grow up dreaming about being professional athletes, doctors, astronauts, etc. Kids over there grow up dreaming of waging "Jihad" against "infidels". My nephew started football camp this week. He is 12. I bet he has a 12 year old counterpart in the Middle East who is in "Jihad Camp", learning how to kill Americans. Probably playing games like "blow up the bus" or "chop the head off the infidel". When will it end? Not in my lifetime.

It's a culture of brainwashing, Breeze. From the age of 5 years old until they reach 20 or so these children are taught to hate western culture in the madrassahs. These kids are bombarded with hateful poison everyday for 16 years or more. They are taught to hate a people that they've never even met and are not allowed to see anything good about our culture. These kids are taught to believe that the only acceptable form of religion is the one they're practicing, much like other places in the world, except they're told that those who don't adhere to Fundamental Islamic practices are infidels and as such, are a blight on this world. They preach that the "infidels" do not deserve to live in Allah's world and that it is glorious to die in holy jihad. To them, it is a sign of stature. Plus, who would want to pass up 72 virgins when they finally meet Allah? Pure ignorance. These "foot soldiers" of the Islamic Fundamentalist heirarchy really believe that they are doing Allah's bidding and THAT is what makes them so dangerous. they feel that their killing is righteous.

It's just bullshit though because the religious leaders (Imans and Ayatollahs) are really just political leaders using religion to control the masses and use the cover of devoutness to enact their political agendas. That agenda is the worldwide domination in the creation of Islamic Fundamental world order. They also realize that it won't happen overnight and it may take several generations. The creation of a worldwide Islamic state is a well organized long-term plan. Intelluctuals and free thinkers are not desireable in this society. It is unquestionable loyalty and ruthlessness which are most rewarded. There are even Wahhabist public relations groups who try to disavow this movement and say that it isn't their sect but a different sect called Qutbists (of which they claim Osama is one) but that is the point then, isn't it? Don't take responsibility for the actions of those who support the same goals but it's just a shell game to keep us guessing. Wahhabism is taught openly in religious schools (madrassahs) in Saudi Arabia and Pakistan, as well as some schools funded by the Saudis right here in the good old USA. It's true. The official Saudi government official stand is that these are just religious schools with no undertone of violence. Undercover reporters with hidden cameras have shown otherwise as obvious embarrassment to them, as these schools are funded by the Saudi Government.

Shut down the places that churn these terrorists/jihadists out if you want to curb this assault on the western cultures. You can't just shoot these people because they have superior numbers and they keep growing everyday. They are religiously driven people- at least their foot soldiers. Many people covert because they become galvanized against the west as a result of our own failure to understand that our policies of preemption and spreading democracy in the mideast is no different in their eyes as if it was the spread of communism by the USSR in Afghanistan. More military and weapons used against them won't make us win the war on terror. If that was so, the Israelis wouldn't have the problems with the Palestinians or other mideast peoples. More weapons and their willingness to use them has brought Israel only more violence. It only creates martyrs and helps organize the masses there. People of various backgrounds always tend to put aside their differences and unite to fight a common enemy, at least for a while. It doesn't help that the US supports Israel so unabashedly either. Israel is also guilty of breaking many UN resolutions- including human rights violations- like Saddam did in Iraq. It pisses off the Arabs even more because of our hypocrisy.

The Saudis have spent tons of money here in the US to help repair their image because they were caught with their hands in the bag. In other words, they have been linked to supporting terrorism. Don't underestimate the powerful lobbying interest that they have in Washington. They are pouring money into political campaigns of politicians who they think will help their image problem here. You may have seen commercials on the TV extolling Saudi support of US people and businesses. They have a serious problem now with the average joe here at home and they know it. The upcoming election will be as big for them as it is for the US citizens because a change in US policy dealing with them could very well expose much more complicity with the terrorist threat than they would feel comfortable with. They especially need the US support in Saudi Arabia because monarchy there is becoming frail and they are seriously afraid of being overthrown. The same goes for Pakistan. They too are teetering on the edge of a revolution. It's an unstable Islamic nation that possesses nuclear weapons. If the fundamental extremists stage a coup and take over Pakistan we will have a terrorist state in possession of nuclear capability- and they'll use it on us too. Still, the schools churn out the terrorists and the US does nothing effective to stop them.

The point of these killings are to create massive tensions between the US/Free world against the Saudi Arabian government. They want the US and its allies to be provoked- possibly into military action- and therefore unite the people of Saudi Arabia to overthrow the House of Saud and establish a Islamic Fundamentalist state. Saudi Arabia has the largest proven oil reserve in the world and can wield enormous power over the rest of the world if they can get control of it. It's incredibly complex and these killings are just a means to an end for these extremists. The best thing to do right now is not to afford these bastards the thing that they want most- media attention. Another thing that we must consider now is that there is definitely a power grab going on in the Al Qaeda organization. It is the most brazen and ruthless terrorists that get noticed. These killers are doing it as much for their own personal stature within the organization as their hate for non-muslims. There will be many more of these beheadings to come, as long as there is a media to cover and play up the story.

The interesting thing about all of this resurgence of fundamentalism crap is that while they reject technology and advancement of science, medicine and philosophy they need technology to help achieve their aims. In other words, they revile television but they also need it to get their message out. Same goes for email and satellite phones. That in itself is a sign that their goals are not pure and they won't succeed in this Islamic revolution.

Again, close down the schools that teach this hatred to the children, develop covert hit squads to kill the terrorist leaders, the Iman and Ayatollahs who preach violence openly, then disarm nations in risk of overthrow by Islamists and finally crack down on the governments that fund or are complicit in the support of terrorists. It is the only way to stop this excessive violence. Military actions alone will not stem this tide of terror. It must be a worldwide police type investigation using as many nations and their resources as possible and political assassinations should not be ruled out.

Here is an excellent
                    link about fundamental Islam.

Sorry about such long posts lately. I guess I just had a lot to say...

Comment

oh bullshit. in that case your society promotes a culture of ignorance.

there are legitimate reasons for people in teh middle east to despise the USA.

Comment

And the same for those in the uS to have a legit reason to dislike the middle east. There are always two sides to the story, then there's the truth.

Comment

It's time as a country we say FUCK YOU!and go in and blow
                          the shit out of the place and make it a parking lot .

Eat Big Lift Big Be Big

Comment

Originally posted by GoldenDelicious

there are legitimate reasons for people in teh middle east to despise the USA.
                            and they are? please elaborate. if you're gonna "oh bullshit" a long post - the least you could do is offer up a comprehensive analysis as to what these legitimate reasons are.

Comment

Originally posted by sana
                              and they are? please elaborate. if you're gonna "oh bullshit" a long post - the least you could do is offer up a comprehensive analysis as to what these legitimate reasons are.
                              :agree:

Comment

Working...
                              X