Pigs Blood

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pigs Blood

let's start soaking all of our bullets in pigs blood. Then, drop flyers accross the entire middle east that informs all of them that we are doing such. lol - then see how long it takes them to stop shooting at us!

HAHAHA

Comment

They justed wasted a whole truck load of pic blood up in that part of the world a week or two ago. A truck loaded with pig blood turned over spilling the load all over the road...would have been nice to have it in Iraq...

http://www.cnn.com/2004/WORLD/europe....ap/index.html

Comment

lol novel idea

Comment

Fuck that, start capturing them, make them drink pigs blood and then bash their fucking skulls in w/the butt of the rifle, then piss on their fucking corpse. Bullets kill to fast, they wouldn't even have the opportunity to enjoy the blood.;)

Comment

I agree, I was telling my dad we need to bomb them, pick up all the dead corpses, bury them in a massive burial hole, grind up pigs and throw that crap all over 'em and cover 'em up... that way they all know they're going to hell.

Comment

i'll fucking pee on thier graves when thier all piled up and hope it comes out in the world news. Not a doing of the US but a doing by me.

Comment

what utter bullshit!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                its fools like yourselves that love war, that breed hatred, that perpetuate racism.

you probably think that is the answer for everything-ask yourself one question-what would you do if your were living there? be honest -what would would u do??????

there's an old saying-"what you do unto others will be visited upon you" -its time you all learnt from your mistakes. sadly, the only time you will realise this, is when its too late.

Comment

[QUOTE]Originally posted by hawkeye
                  [B]what utter bullshit!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  its fools like yourselves that love war, that breed hatred, that perpetuate racism.

You have things backwards you jerk off! We don't love war! We don't love to have our troops die! We were attacked on 9/11 by a people that hate us simply because we're Americans. Period. For no other reason. That's racism you idiot! They're children are raised to hate us and to believe that killing is and dieing for the purpose of killing us is a glorious thing. We invaded Iraq believing there were WMD's there and they were planning on using them against us. Even though the WMD's haven't been found there is evidence that Iraq was planning to attack American targets, even Russia warned us of this. Hussein even attempted to have the first President Bush assassinated. Get your shit straight. You're a fucking joke!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by hawkeye

you probably think that is the answer for everything-ask yourself one question-what would you do if your were living there? be honest -what would would u do??????

there's an old saying-"what you do unto others will be visited upon you" -its time you all learnt from your mistakes. sadly, the only time you will realise this, is when its too late.
                    did you even read my original post?

Comment

oh shit, this is too easy. You live in south africa and your "teaching" us about racism, LOL

Comment

I'm sorry but that's just wrong. If you want to talk about racism, must I remind you of apartheid in your country?

LD

Comment

You want to complain about our violent ways and hatred toward the enemy, but I guess you forgot OUR country is giving Africa 100's of millions of dollars to fight your country's AID's epidemic!!! How much money have you donated to the cause hawkeye?? or do you just sit around and watch it spread from your hut.

Comment

geeze, it seems the only way we can get positive P.R. from douche-bags like this is to blow people up, then people who get mad at us will have idiots like him screaming "you're only making it worse, how can you be so ignorant!?"
                            and don't tell me i'm ignorant, i LIVED in saudi arabia for 3 years, i know its people and its culture, i have friends who live there who sent apologies for the misguided actions of their fellow country- people after 9/11. Most people there despise the terrorists as much as we do. And so what if our disgust with those actions is so overblown that we postulate impossible scenarios in an attempt to blow off steam. yes, we may over-generalize and talk about nuking whole nations, but don't tell me that at least SOME of the people there don't deserve it.
                            Lastly, before you make an overblown statement about someone else making an overblown statement, think of where you are, think of the context. namely, THIS IS NOT YOUR BOARD, and i think the mods and other members have made it clear through previous posts that they don't care for someone getting all academic/over-analytical on their comments when they don't understand the context in which all these things are being said.
                            that said, i wouldn't pee on you if you were on fire...

Comment

I think someone is just mad that he's not living in the US. :(

It's ok, you may reap the benefits of the US from where you are and complain at the same time that we are doing everything wrong. Maybe the real mistake is wasting money on your country.

Comment

Working...
                              X