bad haircut

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bad haircut

i went to the barber today and there was a new guy the guys i usually use were busy so i gave him a chance. i said #1 on the sides fade it up and trim the top to about an inch and a half. i was in a hurry so i bolted and never really looked at my hair tll i got home. i have a high and tight military cut that isnt even good. i went back and my regular guy fixed it the best he could. i will never let a white man cut my hair again. my mexicans do a great job. ohthen i got to the bank and the vacuum tube broke when i got there the lady in front of me got her $. WTF . God hates me today or something.

you could just do a #1 all over, and kinda start anew :)

Comment

asians do the best fades on non black people.

Comment

I miss my old italian barber back in Jersey....he still shaved you with a straight razor....

Comment

Originally posted by Shibby
          asians do the best fades on non black people.

I don't know man, they never seemed to get it right when I was in Korea. However, the women gave great massages afterwards. :D

Comment

Well I'm sure Korea is alot different than the states, just like everything else.

Comment

Yes quite different actually. :p

Comment

It would be like being in jersey and saying italians make the best lasagna and then going to Italy and saying they didn't make it that great.

Comment

Shut up...quit being so technical and sarcastic...I was just jumping in the conversation and stating my experience.

Comment

Originally posted by blm9376
                    Shut up...quit being so technical and sarcastic...I was just jumping in the conversation and stating my experience.
                    quite getting so defensive. I'm just messing with you. Sounds like you have a quilty concense. Do you need to let something out?
                    *pats blm on the back*

Comment

Originally posted by Shibby
                      Do you need to let something out?

Yep......:moon:.....:D

Comment

Originally posted by blm9376
                        Yep......:moon:.....:D

ahhhh. The bouncer Mateing call.

*in Steve Irwin voice*

"Let's watch as the mighty blm attracts his mate. Krykee, it seems that it's working. Were in for a disturbing sight."

Comment

LMFAO......I always attract the wrong species. :mad: Kind of like you and Timber....lol.

Comment

Originally posted by rock
                            I miss my old italian barber back in Jersey....he still shaved you with a straight razor....
                            only babrbe rie ver went to in jersey city would cut ur hair his waya dn if u looked scruffy ehd shave wit stright razor no matte rif u were growing a beard or had one for 5 years hed cut that shit off hahaha fuckin guy is a riot cant speak word of english even tto this day eh been here for 40+ years lol

Comment

NJ, man I can't even understand what you just said :rofl:

Comment

Working...
                              X