Stupid newbies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stupid newbies

Ok, y'all, I noticed I had a PM in my inbox here this weekend and get this, a newbie said he liked my avatar and that I was hot. I was like wtf, I'm a man. Do these jokers even check to see the sex of the person they're sending a pm too ?!!!

LD

Re: Stupid newbies

Originally posted by Luftdude
    Ok, y'all, I noticed I had a PM in my inbox here this weekend and get this, a newbie said he liked my avatar and that I was hot. I was like wtf, I'm a man. Do these jokers even check to see the sex of the person they're sending a pm too ?!!!

LD
    plus the word dude is in your name. LOL

Comment

Ya post the screen name. I hate these fucking tools that cant get a girlfriend because they look like my asshole after a hot shit. So they come here and try to hit on girls. I will bann whoever it was just let me know.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
        Ya post the screen name. I hate these fucking tools that cant get a girlfriend because they look like my asshole after a hot shit. So they come here and try to hit on girls. I will bann whoever it was just let me know.
        whys it got to be a hot shit?

Comment

Originally posted by Bdubb
          whys it got to be a hot shit?
          Hot shit tends to make a mess. Comes out like mud and gets everywhere. Might as well not even wipe and just jump in the shower. Cold shit leaves no stains.

Comment

Hahahahahaha, ive had that before too. Some fagget asking me if that was me, I was like wtf? Im the JUICE bro, havent u seen my pics and all, my posts in the anabolic section. Damn bastards, probably the same ones who were here only to be on the XXX section. Little farts.

Comment

LOL. i guess he didnt see your name luftdude

Comment

Maybe they don't understand what the circle with the arrow sticking out of it means a man and the circle with the cross underneath means a woman. :rofl:

Comment

Damn you Luft and here I was going to ask you out too :rofl: :rofl:

Comment

Originally posted by IntensityX
                    Damn you Luft and here I was going to ask you out too :rofl: :rofl:

bwahahahahaha:D

Comment

lmao

Comment

Originally posted by JUICE
                        Hahahahahaha, ive had that before too. Some fagget asking me if that was me, I was like wtf? Im the JUICE bro, havent u seen my pics and all, my posts in the anabolic section. Damn bastards, probably the same ones who were here only to be on the XXX section. Little farts.

All this time I thought I was looking at your ass in your avatar. I am disappointed now thanks for ruining it for me. :rofl: :rofl:
                        Last edited by urso8up; 06-29-04, 09:06 AM.

Comment

LOL some people don't look @ what they see.

Juice Enhanced for Life

Comment

BTW can i drink winny?

Comment

Originally posted by jipped genes
                              BTW can i drink winny?
                              No, it will shrink your balls

Comment

Working...
                              X