Girlfriends bday gift

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Girlfriends bday gift

I got a question for u all and need help on this. Its my girls bday this Thursday and since I work and she works I will not have time to take her out that day. Also cause her family is taking her out too that same day at night. So this is what I wanted to do for her bday but im gonna do it tomorrow 6/29/04.

Is this a good bday gift for her. Im gonna take her to get a full body MASSAGE for an hour and then to dinner afterwards. Is this a good gift, since I didnt know what else to give her cause her aunt bought her what i was gonna give her. I wish i had that too a full bod massage.

Im still gonna get her a bday card, bought her 2 dvd movies last night, and gonna take her out to eat dinner for it too.

Most place have couples massages where you get them in the same room. Spa type places have them more commonly than Massage studios. DONT do a fitness center..not very romantic together or alone. Dinner afterwards should be at least 3 hours between finish of massage and dinner. Some kick back time and shower. Ask the place if there are nice facilities for her to relax/cleanup/shower before getting in the car to go home. PAY the tip for her when you order the massage. Enjoy

Comment

YES...it's a great idea....my wife just had one and loved it...said the chick was pretty hot too...damn right....my turn next

Comment

Sweet. My ex-GF bought me a deep tissue massage and it was great. A really nice thought. Topping it all off with dinner is a nice touch. She should really love it.

Comment

Originally posted by comsquat
          Most place have couples massages where you get them in the same room. Spa type places have them more commonly than Massage studios. DONT do a fitness center..not very romantic together or alone. Dinner afterwards should be at least 3 hours between finish of massage and dinner. Some kick back time and shower. Ask the place if there are nice facilities for her to relax/cleanup/shower before getting in the car to go home. PAY the tip for her when you order the massage. Enjoy

ya bro its a good place there. They do all kinds of shit there, facials, pedicures, manicures, stuff like that, even do chicks hair. Its more like a Salon place. Mean while shes there im gonna hit the gym for the meantime, do legs. Since there not gonna let me be in there with her.

Comment

Originally posted by Racer814
            YES...it's a great idea....my wife just had one and loved it...said the chick was pretty hot too...damn right....my turn next
            thats cool bro, i had to ask my girl for her tomorrow not to do anything between 3-9 pm. The days for me and her. My girl asked me why and i was like im gonna celebrate ur bday. She wanted to kow if the gift i was gonna give her was something she will keep or experience. I was like i aint telling u. Shes always wanted that but wont expect it from me.;)

Comment

Juice, we all know what she REALLY wants ;)

Comment

Sounds like a wonderful birthday you've put together for your girl, Juice! I'm sure she'll be thrilled. :)

Comment

Working...
                X