Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bwahaha, please, everyone flame this tool!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bwahaha, please, everyone flame this tool!!

These are the type of people who gives steroids a bad name. You guys have my permisson to flame this tool to hell!! What a fruit cake! :rofl:

http://www.superiormuscle.com/vbulle...934#post213934

lol....you can almost see his chest muscles in the one pic

Comment

lord what the fuck ha shappened i havnt been her ein a few but crap on a cracker this is too much to handle bwhahaha!!!

Comment

Originally posted by njjuicer
        lord what the fuck ha shappened i havnt been her ein a few but crap on a cracker this is too much to handle bwhahaha!!!
        "crap on a cracker"? bwahahahahaha....you are too funny dude!!! :rofl:

Comment

lol

Comment

crap on a cracker. lol

Comment

:staypuff:

Comment

he's almost 6' tall and 167lbs after 3 cycles. i curl more than he does on arm day.

sissies on juice piss me off.

Comment

See I posted and I was going to be nice. Didn't want to flame him. So i'm going back to flame his ass.

Comment

Man, that's f'in rediculous!

LD

Comment

Originally posted by sana
                      he's almost 6' tall and 167lbs after 3 cycles. i curl more than he does on arm day.

sissies on juice piss me off.
                      Do you know him? How do you know how much he curls?

He is 5'10" and 167 lbs. That puts his body mass index at 24 which is in the ideal range according to medical charts. Not everyone is trying to be a mass monster. Maybe he is going for the GQ athletic look or something.

I know I could be much larger than I am but my wife doesn't like the look so I keep myself pretty much where I am at and just try to get stronger and harder with less BF but keep my overall weight about the same.

Comment

Wow dude chill.

Comment

Originally posted by spidey
                          Do you know him? How do you know how much he curls?

He is 5'10" and 167 lbs. That puts his body mass index at 24 which is in the ideal range according to medical charts. Not everyone is trying to be a mass monster. Maybe he is going for the GQ athletic look or something.

I know I could be much larger than I am but my wife doesn't like the look so I keep myself pretty much where I am at and just try to get stronger and harder with less BF but keep my overall weight about the same.
                          his cycle is quite hefty for someone of his size if all he's trying to do is maintain. he looks like he's curling about 25lbs. i personally find that anyone his size and juicing must not even be eating enough. after 2 cycles he's still only that size? then why juice? why not just eat your way to stay that size.

plus, it's his commentaries "HUGE!!" "feel the PUMP" - he's obviously not huge, and i don't really see much of a pump.

Comment

he's 167lbs and doing all this?

cycle consists of 12 weeks test enanthate 750 mgs a week first 6 weeks 50 mgs D-bol every day and 12 weeks 600 mgs deca also using proviron 50 mgs ED and I have clomid and nolva for PCT. I will start with oxymetahlone after the 6 weeks of D-bol for anaother 6 weeks 50 mgs ED
                            wouldn't you say that's quite an aggressive mass building cycle? i don't see this guy saying that he wants to say lean or be GQ and how to cut - he's obviously trying build mass and thinks he's quite huge.

IMHO if you're gonna post pics and captions like that, at least be impressive.

Comment

I didn't mean to come off as flaming Sana. That wasn't my intention. I just hate to see people made fun of and humiliated.

Yeah, he SHOULD be bigger with all the juice he is taking. Obviously, his diet must suck. So, instead of poking fun, why not give him some constructive criticism.

To a large extent, he brought it on himself by posting those pics and sounding like he thought he was huge but really, does it actually hurt anyone here for him to believe that? It certainly isn't any skin of my nose for him to think he has made good progress. Maybe someone should give him some diet tips and tell him to ease up on the gear. That would be more helpful than laughing at him.

Comment

Working...
                              X