X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mike tyson is homeless!!!

http://abclocal.go.com/wpvi/sports/62804-tyson.html

dont know how true that is but its kind of funny:D

Its BS. He just got his licence to Box here in Jersey. I saw a few pics of him in his Bently that were taken just the other day.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
      Its BS. He just got his licence to Box here in Jersey. I saw a few pics of him in his Bently that were taken just the other day.
      Thats what i was thinking. but it would be funny as hell to see someone go broke from having 160 million bucks to be on the corner of downtown streets washing car windows with a broken sqweegy

Comment

It would never happen. Even if he had nothing left. He is friends and family with so many millionairs its not even funny. Imagine how much he could charge to be a boxing coach?

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
          It would never happen. Even if he had nothing left. He is friends and family with so many millionairs its not even funny. Imagine how much he could charge to be a boxing coach?
          hahaha... I can visualize this now...

In a high pitch voice, "No, no, no, you're doing it wrong." Then he reaches out a beats the hell out of his student for no apperent reason.

Comment

I think alot of people get the wrong impression of Tyson. The media likes to make him look like he belongs in a nut house. The whole biting of the ear thing was a little over board but it was after Hollifield had head butted him like 100 times and got away with it. Tyson got pissed and did something stupid. The way he talks to the camera after a fight is all an act. Tyson plays into it, he is very smart no matter what you guys think. Me and sana met him down in South Beach Miami and I can tell you he is actually kinda shy. We saw each other and he said "hey how you doing" in a really soft voice. While he said it he was kinda looking at the floor and looking back at me, he did it a few times. I think the media gave people this image of a monster when he really isnt.

Comment

I still believe its BS. I do not believe Tyson lives in any homeless shelter. Everytime I see a picture of the guy he is in a $2000 suit and driving a Bently. He may be in debt but no way is living on the streets.

Comment

"I ain't the same person I was when I bit that guy's ear off."

If there is a "Greatest Fucking Quotes Ever!" book, that has got to go in there!

LMFAO

Comment

I don't believe he is the beast the media makes of him, but I am still not fond of him because I guess you could say I am in Holyfield's corner on things for various reasons. If you watch any boxing match you will see a good deal head butts that happen and when Tyson and Evander were getting inside on each other the head butts are going to happen. That doesn't mean they were called for though.

On the other hand being around Evander some, he is a somewhat shy person as well, but very focused from what I noticed. I'm not sure if Tyson holds the same focus as some of the other fighters do and I think he displays it.

Then there's the whole issue of Tyson fighting in a Pride Fight against Sapp and then there is also the issue of him fighting in a K1 match. I'm not sure what to say about all that or if they are still going to happen or not, but indepth talks were going on about it from what I learned.

Comment

No way he could be broke.

Getting a Pump is like cummin'

Comment

he is broke according to espn. he just got $14 mil from don king and it went to the IRS. now bancruptcy protects certain things so he has a house in phoenix if i'm not mistaken but he is in the hole.

Comment

Remember when he said "I'm definitely going to make orphans of his children." Tyson is a jackass. Anyone who makes hundreds of millions of dollars and pisses it all away is a jackass. As far as him being a boxing coach...I would not agree that his boxing style is anything that should be taught. He won because of his sheer rage and I can admire that, but he is still a jackass.

Comment

Working...
                        X