Site issues?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Site issues?

So, was it just me or was the site down for a day or so?

It was. But it's back now!

Comment

I was starting to have withdrawals and was suffering from actually having to work instead of browse the net.

:agree:

Comment

Holy shit that sucked! I had to go to some other boards, and it wasn't pretty.

Comment

Originally posted by decadecadeca
          Holy shit that sucked! I had to go to some other boards, and it wasn't pretty.
          Should of tried chemicalfitness.com. Farely new but pretty cool shit going on there.

Comment

nice to be back...just didn't feel the same

Comment

The domain name expired, I thought I had registered it for longer then a year. It is re-registered for 5 years now though. Wont happen again. Sorry.

Comment

no problem at all...

I was just getting upset because I thought my work blocked the website from me like they have others...

Comment

Glad it is back. Any longer and I might have had to pick up a book!:eek:

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
                    The domain name expired, I thought I had registered it for longer then a year. It is re-registered for 5 years now though. Wont happen again. Sorry.

forgot to pay the rent huh? guess you were too busy hittin the weights :)

Comment

Working...
                    X