Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone having relationship troubles or just someone to talk to post here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stonecold54
    dude you need to spill some soda on your dong to clean off all the cheese doodle leftovers. :rofl:
    LMAO!!!

Comment

In all seriousness Debi, welcome to the Superior Muscle forums. I think you'll find the information here helpful and I'm sure the members will be more than happy to assist you with any training or diet questions you may have. I also think it's wonderful that you're offering counseling and guidance to members in your other thread. Have fun and enjoy your time here at SuperiorMuscle!

Comment

And please feel free to show them tittays or even maybe flash the beaver. Thanks from all the fellas on lockdown, cell block A.

Comment

Originally posted by decadecadeca
          And please feel free to show them tittays or even maybe flash the beaver. Thanks from all the fellas on lockdown, cell block A.
          LMAO!! Heh, I dont think the fellas on cell block A are interested in tits anymore!! ;)

Comment

Originally posted by decadecadeca
            :rofl:

nice, thought you were gettin soft there for a second bro..lol

Comment

Originally posted by checkoutmyrapp
              :rofl:

nice, thought you were gettin soft there for a second bro..lol
              yeah me too. this girl can't catch a break... but i ain't givin to to her

til i see some skin :D

Comment

Hey Debi, you seem like a nice girl . You just kinda set yourself up to get some shit from us all. Stick around, read up some posts. Everyone here is great, as you'll see we joke around here alot. There's a good bunch of people who visit this site so don't get discouraged......one more thing I was gonna ask you...hmmm maybe I'll just pm ya ...nah ...so how bout them tittie shots huh :)

Comment

orange fucking penis

Comment

Originally posted by Tinfish
                    orange fucking penis
                    What about purple penises?? :D

Comment

Ok. heres one for you. If two people that are together best of friends, yet one doesnt find the other lets say attractive enough to sleep with at least 3 times a week or even once a week. Should the person stay.?

Comment

Originally posted by sunkiss
                        Ok. heres one for you. If two people that are together best of friends, yet one doesnt find the other lets say attractive enough to sleep with at least 3 times a week or even once a week. Should the person stay.?
                        Your nuttier then squirrel shit!

Comment

Originally posted by sunkiss
                          It could work just fine if both are satisfied with the amount of sex they do get but if not, then there will be problems, tensions will rise and it will affect the relationship, no matter how good of friends they are. While a tight friendship will foster a relationship to be the best it can be, intimacy is something most people also crave and given enough time without it, things will dwindle.

Comment

Yup, and it did just that. A girl can only be told no a few times before she pushes herself away. Lol. 4 years of pushing away. Ya Im a nut.

Comment

Working...
                            X