there goes the week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• there goes the week

Damn are the days going faster or is it just me. Times been going fast, here another weekend and :drunk: :drunk: :drunk: :drunk:

what ? its tuesday. You must have overslept.

Comment

Re: there goes the week

Originally posted by JUICE
      Damn are the days going faster or is it just me. Times been going fast, here another weekend and :drunk: :drunk: :drunk: :drunk:
      Do you really drink every weekend bro? Dont you think that maybe holding you back from your goals with your body? Not flaming you bro, just looking out.

Comment

Re: Re: there goes the week

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
        Do you really drink every weekend bro? Dont you think that maybe holding you back from your goals with your body? Not flaming you bro, just looking out.

before i was dumb enough to drink every weekend, thats why i never achieved my goal of getting a ripped stomach, the rest of the body was ok but not the stomach.

I only drank on 4th of July, did drink a single beer in about 2-3 months ago. This weekend I wanted to drink at least 2 beers but thought about it but didnt. Im just concrentration on my cycle and maintaining it afterwards. :)

Comment

Originally posted by pudgy
          what ? its tuesday. You must have overslept.
          :dunno:

:D

Comment

damn man I haer ya, Im in germany until saturday and Ive had all my beer for the year here, cant wait to get back to being keto when im home :(

Comment

Originally posted by MuGGsy
              damn man I haer ya, Im in germany until saturday and Ive had all my beer for the year here, cant wait to get back to being keto when im home :(

dont they have this huge beer fest there every year, i forgot the month though:)

Comment

yea it's in october, oktober fest :)

Comment

Re: Re: Re: there goes the week

Originally posted by JUICE
                  before i was dumb enough to drink every weekend, thats why i never achieved my goal of getting a ripped stomach, the rest of the body was ok but not the stomach.

I only drank on 4th of July, did drink a single beer in about 2-3 months ago. This weekend I wanted to drink at least 2 beers but thought about it but didnt. Im just concrentration on my cycle and maintaining it afterwards. :)
                  good choice bro.

Comment

Every girl looks hot when u drink but you only look hot ot girls if u focus on bb`ing instead :D

Comment

Working...
                    X