Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to tell wife her ass is getting big?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to tell wife her ass is getting big?

Hey Bros, my wife used to have the most perfect ass until about 2 months ago. I used to be able to almost hold her ass in one hand and now both hands wont even cover it. The rest of her body is perfect except that.
    She just commented yesterday about how she thinks she is loosing weight. I kind of just grined at her and she asked what I was grinning at and I said "you think you lost weight" and she didnt say anything after that. I want to tell her that she should to do something about it. but if I say her ass is fat she will be pissed off and I wont get any for months. She works out on and off. She will go to the gym everday for 2-3 weeks and then quits for a month. Could that be some of the why her ass is getting big?
    Any ideas on what i should say or if I should?

Thanks
    Terminator
    Last edited by Terminator; 08-30-03, 11:35 PM.

More tushin for the pushin

Honestly, I don't know if there is a safe way unless she's nocking over lamps.

Comment

i say keep on bugging her to go work out with you EVERYDAY

Comment

Get the camera out and somehow get a picture of her ass along with other pics. When she sees the pictures she'll probably hate it and comment. Tell her you love her no matter what but if she's serious about getting her butt back into shape that you'll work with her on diet and training and really encourage her when you see her slipping.

Or you could have her join up here and send her over to the women's forum. :)

Comment

I'm gonna send a copy of this thread over to the women's forum too...you might get some more helpful answers there. :)

Comment

Be sneaky....get her to do cardio along with you by saying "Honey, let's go for a walk...it's a nice evening." Then, once you're out there, walk at a nice brisk pace. She'll be doing something about the extra padding on her ass, and not even realize it.

Comment

Oh, another idea. Next time she's curled up on the couch, give her a 'butt rub'. You know, just kinda rub it and pat it and knead it and such...playfully, like you're looking to get some. Just make sure some of the movements are quick...she'll notice the shaking herself.

Comment

I can't really think of any way to tell that will not piss her off.
                I can tell how to never answer that question. True Story---
                Shortly after I got out of Marines The wife and both put on some extra padding. After running 5+ miles 4 days a week. weekly forced marches of 15 miles monthly ones of 25+ for years I wanted some rest. I became a total couch potato and so did the wife. Once we relised what we where doing we started a normal workout schedule and cleaned up our diet. Well a few weeks or so in to this my wife looks at me and says "Does it look like it's working? Am I getting thinner?"
                YOU ARE NOT GOING TO BELIVE WHAT I SAID.
                I actualy looked her right in the eyes and said "Yes it's working. Your ass isn't as fat as it was." It really didn't sound like that in my head. I could actualy see the words come out of my mouth. I just wanted to pull them back in. Needless to say there was no sex i house for a few days.
                So my advise to every guy out there NEVER EVER say anything like that.

One thing you can try is tell her you think you have put on extra fat and ask her if she would keep you company while you do some cardio. Like bikeing or running.
                I always sex is the best cardio any way so get to work. Trim that ass while tapping that ass. 1-2 twenty min session per day should do it.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Jarhead
                  I actualy looked her right in the eyes and said "Yes it's working. Your ass isn't as fat as it was."
                  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

OMG...that is toooo funny!

Comment

quote:
                    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                    Originally posted by The_Jarhead
                    I actualy looked her right in the eyes and said "Yes it's working. Your ass isn't as fat as it was."
                    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OMG...that is toooo funny!

..Sounds like a slip-up that i'd make...yikes!;)

Comment

Whatever you do...don't make the beeping sound that a truck makes while backing up if she starts to walk backwards...I did that once...the scars are still healing

Comment

start calling her crisco. then if she asks why are you calling her that, say "im being nice." when she looks confused, tell her "i could just call you lard ass"

Comment

Alwaysgrowing just brought back a childhood memory...my dad used to call me the Crisco Kid...FAT IN THE CAN! :bawl:

I need a hug now. :(

Comment

Originally posted by MrsPuddlesFL
                            Alwaysgrowing just brought back a childhood memory...my dad used to call me the Crisco Kid...FAT IN THE CAN! :bawl:

awwww Mrs.P. come here. I'll give you a hug!! :(

Comment

Originally posted by MrsPuddlesFL

sorrry ill join petite in a hug:3some:

Comment

Working...
                              X