Overdid it on 'cheat day'....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Overdid it on 'cheat day'....

Well, ladies and gentlemen, after having a long carb-depleted week...today was cheat day. All week long, I thought about my cheat meal to give me strength when I felt weak in the gym. As my tired body wanted to fail me, I used the vision of a heaping plate of fries smothered in coney sauce to spur me on.

Not just any coney fries either...the best damn ones I have ever come across. The owner of the restaurant used to have a spot right beside the junior high I attended, and coney fries were a staple lunch for everyone there. Years ago, he moved his business about 30km away, and so I seldom get a chance to sample their decadent goodness.

I went there with my best friend today, after completing my biceps workout (last workout of this week). The owner, happy as hell to see a couple of members of the old lunch crowd, went overboard when he brough us the fries. I kid you not, ladies and gentlemen...we were each brough a heaping PLATTER of fries. When I say platter, I mean the oval ones that are designed to be shared from in the middle of a table, not a regular restaurant plate. The heap of fries, even though it had been drenched in a double or triple shot of coney sauce, was at least five inches off of the plate at the summit.

I ate them.....as much as it was becoming physically painful....I finished every last morsel on the plate. Washed it down with a Coke...not a Diet Coke....a regular Coke. Needless to say, I consumed a quantity of carbs that was exponentially larger than my total for the whole week...so now I sit here so full of damn energy that I can't even think about sleeping. This is why I'm writing this long-ass post. I'm sure that many of you who have run keto diets have had insane carb-up cheat meals...I'd like to hear about them. But I don't think any indulgence can equal the mammoth mountain of coney fries I conquered today.

Way to go brother! :D I love eating stories! :P

Comment

LOL Sounds like you've been reaquainted with a long lost love here!

My favorite cheat is cookie dough ice-cream made into a nice bannana split with lots of hot fudge sauce, whipped cream and wet wallnuts.

Comment

Nothing wrong with getting in touch with your inner fat kid :staypuff:

Comment

hahaha very nice man

Comment

Working...
          X