• Show
Clear All

• remember these dumbasses

:rofl: these guys were the shit before

:rofl:

Comment

Those geeks still get on my nerves.

Comment

I used to watch them all the time. I used to wish they would just have a show with them and not all the stupid ass music videos in between. Thats why I liked the movie, I didnt have to hear all that 80's rock crap.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
          I used to watch them all the time. I used to wish they would just have a show with them and not all the stupid ass music videos in between. Thats why I liked the movie, I didnt have to hear all that 80's rock crap.
          yeah it sucked when they would play those boring ass music videos. But didnt they just give the show without them for a while towards the end.

Comment

Originally posted by ECKARDT
            Those geeks still get on my nerves.
            why bro, they were funny. The way they talked, they were dumb. Its funny how Butthead always acted like the smart one, he always wanted to be right when beavis was actually right.:rofl:

Comment

those 2 were hilarious

Comment

Originally posted by JUICE
                But didnt they just give the show without them for a while towards the end.
                You might be right. Plus they also did specials without the videos. Christmas and all those.

Comment

my band was on beavis and butthead, lol. they were making fun of us...beavis says, "is this white zombie?" and butthead replies, "no...but it might as well be". :D my fifteen minutes of shame, lol.

Comment

the christmas one was funny as hell too. I gotta order those videios they show in tv, i miss those shows.:)

Comment

Dude what band?

Comment

yea every once in a while I will catch the show on MTV2 at night. They show it like 3 times a week or something. funny ass show.

Comment

Originally posted by Timma
                          Dude what band?
                          we were called 'Skrew'...we broke up several years ago...the video was for a song called 'Picasso Trigger'.

Comment

Originally posted by goliath
                            we were called 'Skrew'...we broke up several years ago...the video was for a song called 'Picasso Trigger'.
                            sounds gay. :)

Comment

Originally posted by goliath

how did it feel bro when u saw the vid on bevis and butthead. Were u shocked, or did u know u all were gonna come out in it.

Comment

Working...
                              X