is it safe to buy shit on ebay....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is it safe to buy shit on ebay....

buying things like movies. Like movies I cant find here or on the net. I wanted to buy the movie "BIG MAN ON CAMPUS". Thats an old ass funny movie, its a movie me and my girl wanna see.

If any of u all see it on a site, can u all post it here. I tried looking for it but couldnt. Hard to find that one.

You have to check there feedback. Its the number next to there names. They either have negative or posative feedback or zero if they havent bought or sold before. Only buy from someone with alot of posative feedback.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
      You have to check there feedback. Its the number next to there names. They either have negative or posative feedback or zero if they havent bought or sold before. Only buy from someone with alot of posative feedback.

i got this info off of this dude. What u think bro?

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws1/eBayISA...importsclassic

oh heres the movie

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...309206120&rd=1

Comment

Originally posted by JUICE
        i got this info off of this dude. What u think bro?

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws1/eBayISA...importsclassic

oh heres the movie

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...309206120&rd=1
        ya bro, he is good to go. 99% is posative and he has sold like a million things so you will have no prob with him. Buy it bro.

Comment

ya bro, he is good to go. 99% is posative and he has sold like a million things so you will have no prob with him. Buy it bro.
          thanx, hey have u seen that movie. Its dumb and funny, Bob Malooga Looga Looga Looga, bwahahahahahaha.:rofl:

Comment

never seen it.

Comment

dammit some punk made a bid on it already and i was gonna purchase it :mad:

Comment

Hey guys can someone help me find that movie. Dammit Ive been seaching and searching and nothing. Where can I get that movie besides ebay.

Big man on Campus, its a rare movie. I had it on vhs but lost it.

Comment

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/off...&condition=all

Comment

thanx bro.:) gonna check it out, the other one was a dvd. I dont think my vhs works anymore:(. Last time i used it the color was messed up, ive had it for about 12 or more years.

Comment

You can still bid on the DVD on ebay. You just have to big Higher then the other guy.

Comment

You can still bid on the DVD on ebay. You just have to big Higher then the other guy.
                        what if the bids at $6.50, and to buy it was $20 bucks. Can i at least bid $15-$18 on it. I know the guy bid more than $6.50 on it. Could it go more than $20 if i were to bid that on it. If it goes beyond that, id wait for another time. But im gonna give it a shot later on tonight or in the morning.

Comment

What you do is give yourself a Max price your willing to pay like 20$ or whatever. Put that in the bid box. It wont go all the way to $20, it will only go up higher then the other guys bid. so if he bid $14.75 and you put in $20.00 it will only go to $15.00 so that will make you the high bidder until he bids again.

Comment

What you do is give yourself a Max price your willing to pay like 20$ or whatever. Put that in the bid box. It wont go all the way to $20, it will only go up higher then the other guys bid. so if he bid $14.75 and you put in $20.00 it will only go to $15.00 so that will make you the high bidder until he bids again.
                            yup finally got it bro. Thanx, u helped out alot. Thats why i was asking for advice on this, since ive never order stuff from there, wanted to know some people who knew how it works. I read the rules and all, but wanted opinions from experienced people. Thanx Bounce.:D

Comment

congrats on saving 3 bucks juice. i will call you for help when i refi my house. :D

Comment

Working...
                              X