Food Network on TV?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Food Network on TV?

I'm not sure if I'm a sadist and like to torture myself or if it somehow helps to ease cravings but lately since my diet has gotten more strict I love to watch Food Network. Anybody else watch?

Oh yeah, Iron Chef kicks ass!

Haha, bro this is funny. My last show I also loved to watch it. It somehow calmed me. I would look forward to comming home and watching it.

Comment

that's torture if you ask me...

Comment

Originally posted by goliath
        that's torture if you ask me...
        Seems like it but for some reason it wasnt.

Comment

Food Network is awesome! I love watching the show "Unwrapped" where they show how certain foods or snacks are made! Also the when they showing anything about grilling or Bar-B-Que!

Comment

The Iron Chef kicks arse

Comment

all this talk about food is making my mouth water, damn I'm hungry.

Comment

Originally posted by bad14u
                Food Network is awesome! I love watching the show "Unwrapped" where they show how certain foods or snacks are made! Also the when they showing anything about grilling or Bar-B-Que!
                Yep, I love watching those 500lb mother fuckers grilling up ribs and shit. there cool as hell. they cook some of the best looking food i have ever seen. this one guy was making these pulled pork sandwhiches smootherd in BBQ sauce that had been smoaked in hickory chips for like 2 days. That must have been some good eating.

Comment

I also used to watch "A chefs tour" where the guy would go all around the world looking for things that he had never eaten but always wanted too. havent seen it on in a few months though.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
                    Yep, I love watching those 500lb mother fuckers grilling up ribs and shit. there cool as hell. they cook some of the best looking food i have ever seen. this one guy was making these pulled pork sandwhiches smootherd in BBQ sauce that had been smoaked in hickory chips for like 2 days. That must have been some good eating.
                    :agree: Yep...those big mofo's have some of the best BBQ out there and you can tell that they are definitely eating their own product and loving it!

Comment

Originally posted by bad14u
                      :agree: Yep...those big mofo's have some of the best BBQ out there and you can tell that they are definitely eating their own product and loving it!
                      Do you ever notice how those guys seem to be the nicest guys? They are all so happy go lucky.

Comment

Do you ever notice how those guys seem to be the nicest guys? They are all so happy go lucky.
                        Can ya blame em? When you're eating shit that good, takes a whole lot to get you down. Life is good when you're eating like a king.

Comment

we were watching paula dean last weekend. she made these blue cheese burgers - but instead of cheese on the outside, she made blue cheese and butter balls and wrapped the ground beef around that.... then she put it on the skillet and cooked it. my mouth is watering thinking about that burger right now.

i would kill for a nice juicy fat cheeseburger right now :mad:

Comment

Originally posted by sana
                            we were watching paula dean last weekend. she made these blue cheese burgers - but instead of cheese on the outside, she made blue cheese and butter balls and wrapped the ground beef around that.... then she put it on the skillet and cooked it. my mouth is watering thinking about that burger right now.

i would kill for a nice juicy fat cheeseburger right now :mad:
                            Ya she made some good shit. That sloppy Joe she made looked pretty damn good too.

Comment

:agree: Those guys have no one to impress but the judges. No diet, no exercise....no problems!:eek:

Comment

Working...
                              X