going

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• going

im goin ona cruise to the bahamas on 25th will ebs topping off in miami too jsut wonderign how them cruise boats are like eating and shit do they got set mealks or they got a smorgebord that u pig out all day wheneve ru want? also how the gyms on them boats shity girl gym or what?

Bro trust me when I say you will love it!! You will be able to eat any time of the day or night. Anything you want to eat they have. The gyms arent the best, our ship only went up to 50lb Db's but who gives a shit. Take the week off. It will be good for your body. Me and sana went on a cruise to the western caribean at the beggining of the year and we already have one planned to the southern caribean beggining of next year. they treat you like a king to! what cruise line are you going on?

Comment

i need to take me one of those, SOOOOOOOON. I need a vacation pronto:)

Comment

So jealous, what is a vacation. .. My friend went on week cruise, came back so happy. Drinks, food, dancing, swimming, sun bathing,. Main question is do you have room in your suit case for a 145 pound person?

Comment

norwegian dawn i think? it might be sun but it leaves form ny im psyched though cant wait to see sum clean water and get the fuck out of this piss hole :D

hey sunkiss i got room for u whever ur ready babe ;)

Comment

Originally posted by njjuicer
            norwegian dawn i think? it might be sun but it leaves form ny im psyched though cant wait to see sum clean water and get the fuck out of this piss hole :D

hey sunkiss i got room for u whever ur ready babe ;)
            1 of sana's contest prep trainers just got back from the Norweigen Dawn cruise to Bermuda. They loved it.

Comment

yea supposedly its niceas hell but i never did a cruise yet so im anxious to go let alone i enver been to the bahmas either

Comment

I hope you're not dissapointed. Stromba and I went on Norwegian, I think the ship was the Sun. It sucked. I actually lost like 7lbs on the trip. The food was terrible and believe me, I am not very picky. The only resteraunt on the ship that I liked was the sushi place and there was an extra charge every time we ate there. The service was terrible but they really overwork the employees and understaffed the ship. We had dinner reservations at the Italian place for our friend's b-day yet we had to wait an hour for our table and the food was only marginal, again, an extra charge to eat there. The entertainment was cheesy. The boat was full of old people too. The only thing I'd say we liked was our room, we got put in the handicap room which was great, more space and the bathroom was pretty big, the whole room was made like a big shower and you could fit 6 people in there comfortably. The gym was ok I guess, pleanty of machines and some free weights. They also offered classes like yoga and aerobics. Their luxury services were not what I expected and the massage I had was definitely not worth the money and when it was done they tried a hard sell on the products they used, a very annoying way to end a relaxation session.

NJ, when you want to book the activities for when you get to shore, make sure you get on line right away or all of the really good trips will be booked up. Also, close the lid on the toilet before you flush to save your eardrums.

A friend of mine is a travel agent specifically for cruises and he said Norwegian is the worst of the lines so we're willing to try this cruise thing one more time and hope to have a good time. If it wasn't for the friends we were with we would have really been dissapointed on our trip.

Comment

great LOL that soudns like a sweet trip:( fuck it i aint picky nor do i really want to do the activities except do sum fishing and jsut roam around and do dinsey land otherwis eill eb content but we shall see

Comment

Disney? That's in Orlando, not Miami. And you know you can't fish off the side of a cruise ship, right?

Comment

noooi know that the boat makes stops lol im not that much of a retard

Comment

Originally posted by Puddles
                        I hope you're not dissapointed. Stromba and I went on Norwegian, I think the ship was the Sun. It sucked. I actually lost like 7lbs on the trip. The food was terrible and believe me, I am not very picky. The only resteraunt on the ship that I liked was the sushi place and there was an extra charge every time we ate there. The service was terrible but they really overwork the employees and understaffed the ship. We had dinner reservations at the Italian place for our friend's b-day yet we had to wait an hour for our table and the food was only marginal, again, an extra charge to eat there. The entertainment was cheesy. The boat was full of old people too. The only thing I'd say we liked was our room, we got put in the handicap room which was great, more space and the bathroom was pretty big, the whole room was made like a big shower and you could fit 6 people in there comfortably. The gym was ok I guess, pleanty of machines and some free weights. They also offered classes like yoga and aerobics. Their luxury services were not what I expected and the massage I had was definitely not worth the money and when it was done they tried a hard sell on the products they used, a very annoying way to end a relaxation session.

NJ, when you want to book the activities for when you get to shore, make sure you get on line right away or all of the really good trips will be booked up. Also, close the lid on the toilet before you flush to save your eardrums.

A friend of mine is a travel agent specifically for cruises and he said Norwegian is the worst of the lines so we're willing to try this cruise thing one more time and hope to have a good time. If it wasn't for the friends we were with we would have really been dissapointed on our trip.
                        Damn that sucks, we went on Celebrity Cruise Lines and loved it! That sounds like a shitty deal, I would have asked for some type of refund. We had an off shore excursion that we didnt like and we complained and they gave us a partial refund.

Comment

noooi know that the boat makes stops lol im not that much of a retard
                          But you said Disney bro?? Miami is like 250-300 miles away from Disney world. The ship goes to the Bahamas and Miami correct?

Comment

im lookin for the thign now that tells everything so i know whjat imt alkin about LOL

Comment

im lookin for the thign now that tells everything so i know whjat imt alkin about LOL
                              :rofl: you sure you not going outside in the back yard to your water slide?

Comment

Working...
                              X