what a weekend!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what a weekend!

i have been faced for most of the weekend this weekend. i played poker last night until 3:00am lost $180. danced naked around the campfire. road a scooter up and down the street at our camp site naked. my wife puked in her best friends tent. i wrecked the scooter and my right knee is hamburger meat. i have a hella hangover. wifes friend broke up with hubby and will now be living with us. (she will go back by monday night happens often) tent leaked all night woke up soaked. wifes boss ran her harley into the side of her camper. and i held a grown mans head while he puked and carried him back to camp with a friend. watched my buddy cry like a bitch when his wife said she was leaving for like the 20th time. i did take out my boat and hammered the sand bass.

DAMN! i am having FUN! one more day!

LOL....sounds like you're having an eventful long weekend!!!

Comment

weekends were made for michelob

Comment

Sounds like a crazy time. You gonna have pics of some of the stuff to show us?

Comment

Yeah we need pics. Hopefully I will be getting out on the lake tomorrow.

Comment

No barfing pics though!!!

Enjoy what's left of the weekend.

I worked yesterday, today, and will again tomorrow...at least I'm staying outta trouble!

Comment

get drunker it'll go away ;)

Comment

Working...
              X