Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How were the coasters Cory?

got any cool pics?

OMG...they were awesome....and the lines were down since school was back in!! I did take a few of the Top Thrill Dragster!! It was un-fucking-believable!! :woot:!! When I download them from my cameral I will post some!!! :)

Comment

Originally posted by Cory
      OMG...they were awesome....and the lines were down since school was back in!! I did take a few of the Top Thrill Dragster!! It was un-fucking-believable!! :woot:!! When I download them from my cameral I will post some!!! :)
      did you look like the fat dude in that pic you posted? :D

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
        did you look like the fat dude in that pic you posted? :D
        Not exactly you big nut, but we did buy a pic of us riding in the first car of the Dragster and it does make the skin on our faces peel back...its wild!! I had bugs stuck all over my face and clothes after we got off!! :rofl:

Comment

Here is the pic of me and my boy riding the TTD in the front car going 120 MPH!!! It felt like my face was being torn off!! I'm on the left!! LOL!!! :D
          Attached Files

Comment

woohoo!!!!!!!! coasterssssssssssssss galore. welcome back cory, glad you had fun :D

Comment

Originally posted by sana
              woohoo!!!!!!!! coasterssssssssssssss galore. welcome back cory, glad you had fun :D
              Thank you baby!! We did have the best time!!! :cool:

Comment

Good to have you back cory. What park was that again?

Comment

Originally posted by estanozolol
                  Good to have you back cory. What park was that again?
                  Cedar Point in Sandusky, OH!! Right between Cleveland and Toledo on Lake Eerie!!

Comment

Nice. I lived in cleveland for awhile. Been to cedar point twice I believe, not in years though. Glad you had fun.

Comment

Originally posted by estanozolol
                      Nice. I lived in cleveland for awhile. Been to cedar point twice I believe, not in years though. Glad you had fun.
                      Thanks, bro!!! :D

Comment

looks cool bro:p

Comment

Having the first seats is the best! Glad you had a good time and got back home in one piece. :)

Comment

I'm heading to Las Vegas in a week....looking forward to riding all the coasters there...especially the High Roller on top of the Stratosphere.

Comment

Working...
                            X