today's weather!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• today's weather!!!!!!

I am at work and I am on the sixth floor and it is so windy that the rain is coming in completly sideways. I just went down to have a smoke and my whole right side got soaked cause it was all blowing under the awning in front of the building. It is 3 and it looks like it is about 8:30. It did this same exact thing yesterday at about 5 when I was leaving work, the power at my house went out for like 4 hours and I felt like a cave man, i did not know what to do. When it came back on it was like I had went my entire life with out it, I was jumping up and down like a little kid on christmas.

:)
    Last edited by meat12; 03-09-05, 11:01 AM.

Comment

I am guessing you are in chicago? i was watching that on the news and they said chicago is getting pounded.

Comment

It has been an hour since the rain started and now it stopped and it is sunny out. Only here can you have all four seasons in one day. I am waiting for it to start snowing.
        Last edited by checkoutmyrapp; 03-09-05, 11:07 AM.

Comment

:cool:
          Last edited by meat12; 03-09-05, 11:02 AM.

Comment

yup it just comes out of nowwhere it will be sunny as hell and then 10 minutes later it will be dark and raining and lightning and thunder and then 10 minutes later sunny again. It gets real annoying.
            Last edited by checkoutmyrapp; 03-09-05, 11:07 AM.

Comment

Parts of Midwest, Florida's Gulf Coast wet
              Wednesday, July 21, 2004 Posted: 5:23 PM EDT (2123 GMT)

(AP) -- Showers and thunderstorms moved into parts of the Midwest and Florida's Gulf Coast by midday Wednesday, while the East and West coasts were mainly dry.

A cold front brought severe thunderstorms to parts of Iowa, Illinois, Minnesota and Wisconsin; Boscobel, Wisconsin, received 1.82 inches of rain by midday. The wet weather extended into Kansas.

Showers and thunderstorms developed along Florida's Gulf Coast and moved inward, bringing lightning, wind gusts and close to an inch of rain in some areas. Flash flood warnings were issued in the Tampa area.

The East Coast was mostly clear, dry and sunny.

In the West, scattered showers and thunderstorms persisted across parts of west Texas and New Mexico, with lightning, wind gusts and up to nearly an inch of rain. The rest of the West was mostly clear.

Temperatures in the lower 48 states Wednesday ranged from 39 degrees in Stanley, Idaho, to 104 degrees in Blythe, California.

Comment

hmmm...guess it's good I backed out of my trip up there. Was supposed to fly out at 6 am Friday for a wedding and b.s.

Comment

hot and humid up here

Comment

raining here like crazy, hail too and high winds.:(

Comment

You should try livin in australia, one day its so hot you cant breath, the next theres floods everywhere

Comment

You smoke and your on a fitness board?....hmmmm....interesting :confused:

Comment

I am sure there are alot of other people here who smoke too and just don't admit it. Hey there are alot of things that people do that they shouldn't and one of mine is smoking, its somthing that is very hard to quit and I am sure that if I did, it would help me when I do cardio, o wait I don't do cardio except for when I go running around on sundays for football.
                          Last edited by checkoutmyrapp; 07-23-04, 01:27 PM.

Comment

Well here in not so sunny Tallahassee, a bit of overcast today, it is 92 degrees! Hot and humid! I'm glad I work inside!:P

Comment

Originally posted by bad14u
                              Well here in not so sunny Tallahassee, a bit of overcast today, it is 92 degrees! Hot and humid! I'm glad I work inside!:P
                              Yea today its 76 and sunny. I wish I was outside today it is beautiful out there and I am stuff in my office. :(

Comment

Working...
                              X