girls that squirt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by majoradams
    Maybe you could give us a demo puddles.........
    Here's your demo...

:bj:

Comment

Going to have my squirter over tonight.. This girl is so awsome.. I love to make her cum, not only because of the possiblity of a squirt, but because she just seems to love it so much.. Its so hot to see a girl tearing your bed to shreds because she is cumming so hard..

I am so lucky..

Puma

Comment

Originally posted by Puma
        Going to have my squirter over tonight.. This girl is so awsome.. I love to make her cum, not only because of the possiblity of a squirt, but because she just seems to love it so much.. Its so hot to see a girl tearing your bed to shreds because she is cumming so hard..

I am so lucky..

Puma

Full Report please......

Comment

That was a crap demo

Comment

Originally posted by TheStromba
            Full Report please......

I fucked it up.. She is all worried about this weekend and all the things she has to do, and I could not get her to squirt.. I got a little bit to come out (you can taste it), but I could not get a bed soaking orgasm..

I am very dissappointed with myself. Fortunately, I will get another shot at it tonight..

Hey, for the ladies that can do this, do you like it better when your sitting on the guys face, or when he is just eating you out? My girl said she wants to sit on my face and have me put my finger inside of her at the same time, because that gives her really good orgasms.. But I have not made her squirt like this yet..

Puma

Comment

Originally posted by Puma
              I fucked it up.. She is all worried about this weekend and all the things she has to do, and I could not get her to squirt.. I got a little bit to come out (you can taste it), but I could not get a bed soaking orgasm..

I am very dissappointed with myself. Fortunately, I will get another shot at it tonight..

Hey, for the ladies that can do this, do you like it better when your sitting on the guys face, or when he is just eating you out? My girl said she wants to sit on my face and have me put my finger inside of her at the same time, because that gives her really good orgasms.. But I have not made her squirt like this yet..

Puma
              Puma, don't be so hard on yourself. It's not what you do or don't do necessarilly, often it's just what's going on with her. I remember when I first started to squirt, knowing how big of a turn on it was to my husband I'd try to will it to happen and that just doesn't work and if anything, it's distracting when you're actually trying to think about it. If you both relax and just accept it when it comes, it will come easier. Try not to make her feel like it's all that important to you, otherwise the pressure may backfire and it'll be more difficult for her. Just let nature take it's course. Now that you know she's capable of it, I know you want to make it happen again, but relax a bit.

As for your positioning question, that'll depend on the girl. Personally, I usually prefer to lay back and just enjoy what he's doing to me (tongue, fingers, toys, whatever!) but I'm not very dominant and actually prefer to be more submissive and let him take the lead, although sometimes I feel differently and will have my way with him. I think if she's got somewhat of a dominant personality in the bedroom she may prefer riding your face and giving you instructions to finger fuck her.

Comment

Puddles hit it right on the head. I dated a lady for a while last year and she would have 20 or more orgasms in an hour. The first time it happened it freaked me out. I stopped her and asked why the hell did you piss on me hahahahahah. She stopped and explained what it was. It is a natural process for some women. The problem is it will destroy your mattress. She had a water bed so I went to her place and eliminated having to dry my bed. She could literally soak my bed. We had to get up change everything out and sleep on the dry side of the bed. This girl could expend at least a quart or more in a session. So don't be freaked if you feel something warm running down your leg. It's a hell of a ride. Springman1

Comment

Originally posted by springman1
                  She could literally soak my bed. We had to get up change everything out and sleep on the dry side of the bed.
                  i know exactly what you mean... i actually have a new mattress being delivered next week - and this time i'm gonna get one of those plastic protector things they have for little kids :D

Comment

This is an old Thread, but .... any of you who have known puddles (at all) would do well to listen. This week I was able to start makeing my wife squirt. It started in the shower, with intens "G" spot stimulation, and I do mean intense, off the chart for most men, and then it happened, she started to squirt.

Education is Key. Most women hold back because they think they are going to pea. In our first excousion, she had just pead in my hand (different story very sentual) point being, her bladder was empty.

She felt the pressure and pushed throught it. It was so cool, I could feel the changes in her vagina, tightnes, pressure, and then fluid, lots and lots of fluid. Not Urine, no smell (so to speak) clear and whitish, but much more fluidic than a mans ejaculate.

Bottom line, it is real, but it takes time educations and comfort between an educateded couple.

Thanks Again Puddles

Ratchet

Comment

Working...
                    X