DVD Collections

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DVD Collections

I bought the box set of Band of Brother's today on DVD and noticed my DVD collection is swelling up nicely. Im sure most of you have me beat in the shear number of movies, so who's got the big DVD collections and what ones are you most proud of? You know, the movies that make your collection.....

Indiana Jones box set, Blade Runner special edition, Smokey & The Bandit, Weird Science, Sixteen Candles, Excalibur, Heat, Goodfellas, VisionQuest........

Comment

The Simpsons first 4 seasons is watched the most here and they're spread out in the house between the bedroom, familyroom and the kid's playroom. When we go to the movies now one of the first comments when it's over is weather my daughter wants it on dvd or not. Shrek was an immediate yes. LOL I'm guessing we have about 100 dvd's between the kid and us. I like having the Honeymooners on dvd...one of my favorite old shows.

Comment

Band of brothers!!! I got the set too!!! OMG i love that its so awesomely real.

Comment

I have been putting a lot of miles on the God Father Collection lately... Never get tired of Part I & II. Part III should not have been made.

Comment

Between me and my brother we have near 800 movies, 2 shelves on each side of the tv that hold a little over 350 each and we have more down by the dvd player that don't fit on the shelf. I'm a movie freak...sounds like a waste of money but alot of em were threw columbia we're they're favorite customers. Plus getting movies for under 5 bucks on ebay helped. I'd have to say my Godfather collection and all the Sopranos seasons are my fav's

Comment

Cheers Season 1, 2, & 3
              Three's Company Seasons 1 and 2
              Indiana Jones box set
              Buffy The Vampire Slayer Seasons 1-6 (wife's fave)
              Black Hawk Down
              Tears of the Sun
              Mission Impossible II
              Ghosts of the Abyss
              The Ultimate Ric Flair Collection
              Hollywood Hulk Hogan - Hulk Still Rules

I'm basically cheap when it comes to movies....I am holding out to find them used (but still in mint condition, DVD and box) at a great price.

Comment

A Walk In The Clouds
                Days Of Thunder (brother's)
                Gone In 60 Seconds (the remake)

LD

Comment

Dr. Strangelove
                  The Big Lebowski
                  Pale Rider
                  Bull Durham

Comment

Dr. Strangelove The Big Lebowski
                    Two of my all-time favs.

Comment

Pumping Iron

Markus Ruhl Made in Germany

2002 Mr Olympia

Scarface

Comment

Originally posted by 7lok4
                        Never get tired of Part I & II. Part III should not have been made.

AGREED!!!!!! :agree:

Comment

Working...
                        X