NCAA Football????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NCAA Football????

Who do you guys think will take the national championship this year?

1. LSU
    2. USC
    3. Oklahouma
    4. Another choice you might have

I am going with my LSU Tigers again, I know it is hard to repeat because everyone is gunning for you each week just to prove a point, but LSU doesn't get the respect they deserve. SHit, they are defending NAtional Champs and they are ranked 3rd in the AP poll to begin this upcoming season.

The Ohio State Buckeyes!

GO BUCKS!

Comment

LSU!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Well, you have to take into consideration that LSU's quarterback as gone on to the NFL, so I would say that they will not be back for another title! I'll put my money on USC!

Comment

None of the above...There are some interesting darkhorses out there

1) Louisville - this team was thoroughly trounced in the GMAC bowl by the 10th rated Miami (ohio), but dont let the last game fool you. This team is real. THey return 19 of 22 starters. They were the only team in college football to have 3 700+ yard rushers, and they are all back. They return the best passer in thier conference and are stacked at wideout. They play Miami in the Orange in the middle of the season. If they can finish undeafeated...watch out.

2) West Virginia. The Big East is very weak this year. There are only 6 teams and West Virginia has scheduled powder puff teams non conference. Undeafeted+BCS=National Championship bowl bid. The only other BCS team that can even think of going undeafeted is USC.

Comment

U OF M .... WOLVERINES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Michigan and Ohio State will have the same 2 loss seasons they have every year. (notable exception was the miracle season when ohio state camefomr behind in every game)

LSU lost thier quarterback and the Gators give them fits.

Oklahoma is a maybe, but they got embarrassed the last two games of the year. If they have a loss you can bet the writers will make them pay dearly.

Comment

West virginia.... lol.... the biggest choke artists of the last 20 years.... terrible pick.... and Louisville? umm.... Conference USA, enough said.

Comment

OK then who?

Louisville has the talent to go undefeated.
                  With wins over Miami, TCU, Memphis and Southern Miss

West Virginia has the schedule to go undefeated in a BCS conference.

Dont discount my picks unless you have some of your own!

Comment

jmac what are you smoking ??? LOusiville? cmon bro you knew you were gonna get flamed for that shit

Comment

USC probably has the easiest schedule of the top contenders.

Comment

MICHIGAN!!!!!! Go Blue!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jmac2222
                          OK then who?

Louisville has the talent to go undefeated.
                          With wins over Miami, TCU, Memphis and Southern Miss

West Virginia has the schedule to go undefeated in a BCS conference.

Dont discount my picks unless you have some of your own!

WVU's strength of schedule isnt what it was last year, but that doesnt matter, they always blow it. Ive been going to WVU football games since i was 6 and its the same thign every year.

Lousville has the talent to go undefeated? Me and my co-workers could go undefeated in Conference USA. When is the last time a C-USA team won the National Championship? Not going to happen.

As for my picks, the obvious is USC to me, but then again, college football is wacky, but not wacky enough for WVU or Louisville to even finish top 8.

Comment

don't think louisville or wv will do it man, not even close

Comment

Ps. Louisville is already out because theyre not even a BCS school... oops.

Comment

Working...
                              X