This thing just fucked me up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This thing just fucked me up

This asp thingie was in a tree and I brushed up against it, the sting is the worst thing i've ever felt and there is this weird pain up in my armpit area, I captured the little fucker and put him in a jar. I haven't decided yet how i'm gonna kill this god damned thing. Its the worst looking little hairy thing i've ever seen, it even has a big round mouth on the bottom on it. I have never seen one before today.

Here is a link I found while searching on descriptions of what the bastard looked like:

http://www.ci.arlington.tx.us/park/f...pests_asp.html

lmao....

Comment

never seen one of those.

Comment

it looks cuddly! lol. i would burn the fucker.

Comment

I suggest you keep it as a pet.

Comment

Originally posted by GearTripper
            never seen one of those.
            I never have either. Here is a discussion I found about it. The pain is way worse than a jellyfish, or any type of wasp, ant, or bee i've ever been stung by.

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=e...terpillar%2522

Comment

If the pain is that bad, I'd torture the thing slowly. Call me a sicko, but I'd make him suffer as long as I did before I finally did him in.

Comment

lmfao!!

oh god i cant see the screen hahah my eyes are watering.... :rofl:
                that peice of crap is the most disturbing lookin thing ive ever seen

Comment

Leave to you to find that god forsaken thing. Burn it!

Comment

Originally posted by Keiser
                    The pain is way worse than a jellyfish, or any type of wasp, ant, or bee i've ever been stung by.
                    you need to become more aware of your surroundings if you keep getting stung by jellyfish, wasps, ant's and bees :D

Comment

That's messed up! The caterpillar looks cute, like something a kid would pick up to play with, mother nature has a warped sense of humor.

I'd keep it in a jar with some twigs and leaves till it turns into the moth, then let it starve. Let it have a natural slow death. Then you could frame the moth for display. :D

Are you feeling better yet, Keiser?

Comment

Re: This thing just fucked me up

Originally posted by Keiser
                        This asp thingie was in a tree and I brushed up against it, the sting is the worst thing i've ever felt and there is this weird pain up in my armpit area, I captured the little fucker and put him in a jar. I haven't decided yet how i'm gonna kill this god damned thing. Its the worst looking little hairy thing i've ever seen, it even has a big round mouth on the bottom on it. I have never seen one before today.

Here is a link I found while searching on descriptions of what the bastard looked like:

http://www.ci.arlington.tx.us/park/f...pests_asp.html
                        awww did the big bad catepiwwer stingw little wimpy kewsier. LOL

Comment

Sorry to hear about the sting, I didnt know any caterpillers sting. lol

You people talking about torturing it and calling it a piece of crap are going a little to far if you ask me. Mother nature gave this thing its stinging ability to defend itself.

Comment

All of you people that want to torture it or cause it to have a slow painful death need to realize that it was more than likely acting in self defense! Even though Keiser may have only brushed up against it, it has inhereted a self defense mechanism to release the toxins that cause the sting! Just as we would turn around to see who was brushing up against us, it does not have that ability! To kill it would be wrong! For all you know it will grow into a big beautiful moth or butterfly that will eventually end up in the radiator grill of your vehicle!

Comment

Keiser's gonna die.

Comment

Working...
                              X