Got Madden 2005

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got Madden 2005

I got madden 05 yesterday for my gamecube. Its sweet, the gameplay is better and the graphics are smoother. I wish I had a ps2 instead of a gamecube because they have that collectors edition one for the ps2

waiting to get mine for PS2

Comment

i'm ready to get it for ps2 its my fav game

Comment

I'm grabbing it on Xbox

Comment

I got it yesterday, the collectors version is great you can play all the old versions ....it's pretty cool

Comment

I got it on PS2...great fuckin game...who wants a beating online??? :rofl:

Comment

A new game that is great is ESPN football 2K5. For 20 bucks, you can't beat it. I was told that all ESPN games when they come out are going to be 19.99 for the first couple of months then go up to regular price.

Comment

Originally posted by phishmon
                A new game that is great is ESPN football 2K5. For 20 bucks, you can't beat it. I was told that all ESPN games when they come out are going to be 19.99 for the first couple of months then go up to regular price.
                That game is way better then madden. Much more realistic as well

Comment

espn

i picked up the 20 espn and was pleasantly suprised, considering i have been a die hard madden fan since the original on the sega genisis..i will pick up madden 2005 soon walamrt was sold out :(

Comment

Working...
                  X