Bonnie & Charlie...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bonnie & Charlie...

Grrrrrrrrreat! Florida has 2 hurricanes coming with a day of eachother.

Man I'm fucked...

Comment

Originally posted by PimpJigga
      Man I'm fucked...
      Where are you at?

I'm in Tampa and I should be clear of both storms. My mother called tonight and she's most likely evacuating and coming here tomorrow.

Comment

That sucks. How are you and she doing?

We are leaving for Cancun a week from this Saturday, so I'm hoping everything has settled down by the time we go.

Comment

That does suck. redsquirrel ull have a fuckin awesome time in cancun, let us know how it goes

Comment

Yea, I saw that on the weather, y'all pray that it don't hit the land either there or over here.

LD

Comment

Originally posted by redsquirrel
              That sucks. How are you and she doing?

We are leaving for Cancun a week from this Saturday, so I'm hoping everything has settled down by the time we go.
              Last time we went to Cancun it was just at the tail end of a tropical storm. It was nice because it was more windy than usual but the waters were very rough!

Mom's fine...but between her coming up here and my friend here recovering from surgery, it's definitely gonna be weird here!

Comment

Well i am in the sarasota area and we are all getting ready for this storm Charly it is supposed to hit up near tampa now i believe.

Comment

Yup, now they say we'll get it north from the panhandle to Ocala, and south from the keys to Orlando. So pretty much the entire state is gonna get hammered. And now the hurricane is projected to make landfall in St.Petersburg/Tampa Friday.

Comment

I hope my future home in the Cayman Islands doesn't get destroyed. :(

Comment

Originally posted by urso8up
                      Well i am in the sarasota area and we are all getting ready for this storm Charly it is supposed to hit up near tampa now i believe.
                      Yup...it's headed right here. My mom's a little south of you in Punta Gorda. I think she's better off staying down there now that the path has changed. We ran out of batteries so I need to pick some up.

Comment

Originally posted by Puddles
                        Yup...it's headed right here. My mom's a little south of you in Punta Gorda. I think she's better off staying down there now that the path has changed. We ran out of batteries so I need to pick some up.
                        Yes i would say she is pretty safe down there in PG ..Batteries can not be found around my neighborhood and bread and water are now getting scarce. I have everything i need so far i hope. Best wishes to you and your family and i hope everything works out with the storm.

Comment

Tallahassee is getting the rain right now but nothing to bad as of yet! I just hope we don't lose power! I will go crazy if I can't play on the computer!:P Best of luck and prayers going out to one and all who may be getting ready to encounter any bad weather!

Comment

Right now we're bracing for a cat. 2 storm. Over 355,000 people are being put on mandatory evacuation and I think more will be added through the night. Although we're right in the path of the storm, we're elevated and the house is newly built with hurricane brackets on the roof so I'm not too worried.

My mom's gonna stay with a friend who's closer to her so she doesn't have to drive up here. My 2 lesbian friends are coming over tonight though and they're bringing their dog and cat. Faith is here recovering from surgery with her dog. I have an inside cat who doesn't get along with dogs and an outside cat that I need to put on the patio. We're all set with water and food and I added extra chlorine to the hot tub in case we loose water. We've got lots of candles and I stocked up on batteries. I've got a full tank of gas for the grill. The girls are bringing a bottle of vodka. LOL Should be an interesting 2 days! I just need to tape up a few windows and bring in the bird feeder from the yard. Oh...and as luck would have it, I just finished putting down the last of 28 bags of mulch yesterday, now it's all gonna wash away. LOL Eh...I need to do more cardio. :D

Comment

Originally posted by Puddles
                              I added extra chlorine to the hot tub in case we loose water.
                              For drinking water or bath water?

Comment

Working...
                              X