Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This guy keeps breaking up with me.

Ok here goes my rant

Been sleeping with this guy for a while, Fuck buddies per say.
    I get bitchy every now and then cause I really do like him, and I sorta just wanna hear that he is mine and just mine. But that just wont happen. Any how, when I get bitchy or girlfriend like, he says goodbye. Two days later he is back "come over I want you". Why do people pull this shit? If your going to leave, leave. Don't play head games. I don't understand this two day cool off period either.. Whats up with that. IF a guy likes a girl, why not tell her you like her and its just her. Why after months, do some people still insist that sleeping together, and talking everyday is just friends..
    I have so lost my mind on this one. That or I just suck at being a fuck buddy.

Re: This guy keeps breaking up with me.

Originally posted by sunkiss
    Ok here goes my rant

Been sleeping with this guy for a while, Fuck buddies per say.
    I get bitchy every now and then cause I really do like him, and I sorta just wanna hear that he is mine and just mine. But that just wont happen. Any how, when I get bitchy or girlfriend like, he says goodbye. Two days later he is back "come over I want you". Why do people pull this shit? If your going to leave, leave. Don't play head games. I don't understand this two day cool off period either.. Whats up with that. IF a guy likes a girl, why not tell her you like her and its just her. Why after months, do some people still insist that sleeping together, and talking everyday is just friends..
    your answer is right in your post. when you get bitchy or girlfriendlike, then his red flag goes up because obviously he doesn't want any sort of commitment on his part. a fuck buddy is mostly just fucking with no emotional attatchment which isn't happening for him if he has to listen to you bitch (which involves an emotional attachement to some degree). His leaving for two days is a way to piss you off so you won't act so emotional towards him and he is hoping things will go back to just being fuck buddies.

Comment

You want this guy to be "mine" but you give it up like so easily like 'fuck buddies' ....so which one is it....

Comment

Thanks. So next time he comes around, I tell him sorry but I need something with commitment. But damn he was sweet. That or I gotta learn to be a non emotional girl.. How the heck does one do that.

Comment

I only had sex with him maybe once a week though, yet we would talk about an hour a day. And emails and what not daily. He would actually say he was sad if I didnt email him. Thats what had me so frigging confused. This went on for months.

Comment

Weird..

That is kind of strange..

I have had fuckbuddies before, but I try to make it clear to the other person before hand that's all it is.. Actually, I am usually the one that a person wants a just a fuckbuddy.. I guess I am not good bf material..

Anyway, I doubt if your going to be able to change it. If that is the way he sees you, then I doubt your going to be able to change his opinion. If you really like him you might try it.. Guys are suckers for good sex, if you keep giving it to him he will probably want to see you more and more..

Puma

Comment

Re: This guy keeps breaking up with me.

Well, obviously you don't suck in bed because he keeps coming back for more!:D But if he is under the impression that you two entered this with all intentions of being fuck buddies then that is where he is at! You bitch, he leaves...two days later he is back because there is no commitment! He feels he does not have to listen to your bitching because you two are not commited to one another! You are giving him what he wants, sex! Tell him how you feel and what you want! Maybe he wants the same thing...maybe!Good Luck!

Comment

Thanks guys. Now I will just fill my time working out and finding out info on being a careless girl till he emails me again. I say two days. just in time for the weekend. I hope.

Comment

Good in bed. No one has ever told me that I was. No ones ever really complained though either. That made me smile.

Comment

Its funny cause when your in a relationship, there are times when you say damn I wish I was single for about an hour. And then when your not, you seem to forget that your single and the world is your playground.
                    Beefcake- can you cook, tell good jokes, ... go get me water after Ive dehyderated both of us. lol. jk.

Comment

I can do more then that.. I can cook, CLEAN, tell OK jokes.. But I am also a massuse, and I love to perform oral sex.. :)

Beefcake, get in line! <g>

Seriously, good luck with this guy.. Sounds like you really like him or else you would not be putting up with this shit.. I hope it works out for you.

Puma

Its funny cause when your in a relationship, there are times when you say damn I wish I was single for about an hour. And then when your not, you seem to forget that your single and the world is your playground.
                      Beefcake- can you cook, tell good jokes, ... go get me water after Ive dehyderated both of us. lol. jk.

Comment

Ya the beauty of lavalife and the bar sence.
                        And chicken and rice, I can go for. but if you think I would actually drink the water coming out of the shower head.. think again dear. lol. I may give it up easy but try to keep a certain level of standards.

Comment

Na, just really liked him. Not to much a firm believer in love, so the heart is good to go. OH and I dont keep carpet. Just nice clean wood floors.

Comment

We, as in the wife and I, also do windows.

:3some:

Comment

Re: Re: This guy keeps breaking up with me.

Originally posted by stonecold54
                              your answer is right in your post. when you get bitchy or girlfriendlike, then his red flag goes up because obviously he doesn't want any sort of commitment on his part. a fuck buddy is mostly just fucking with no emotional attatchment which isn't happening for him if he has to listen to you bitch (which involves an emotional attachement to some degree). His leaving for two days is a way to piss you off so you won't act so emotional towards him and he is hoping things will go back to just being fuck buddies.
                              very true:agree:

Comment

Working...
                              X