• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by majoradams
    My dad was from blackpool and my mum was from leichester
    a mum is a plant. i think you mean mom. stupid dingo.:ghey:

Comment

A mom is a mop here you :ghey: fucker :kiss:

Comment

Did y'all see the women's basketball. First half was pretty tight between Spain and the U.S. But by the 2nd half, Spain rapidly lost steam. I was rooting for Spain since I have roots in that region of the world. And that Pascua said her idol was Dennis Rodman! What kinda person would pick Rodman as their idol?!!!!

LD

Comment

HELL YEAH!! We started out a bit weak this year in like 4rth place for overall medal count last week. Glad to see we finally started cooking with gas.

How is men's basketball doing now after they got stomped by Puerto Rico?

I like to watch the boxing. Three of our guys fought Wednesday night in the light featherweight, middleweight, and super heavyweight classes. The LFW lost to China but the other two won decicive victories. The MW bout was stopped a minute into the 2nd round when the American was 20 points ahead on the cards.

The LFW was a 17 yr old kid with no international experience. He was aggressive but the Chinese guy just fought a smarter fight and let the American come in flailing and just counterpunched his way to victory. The poor kid was so upset after the fight, you could see him in the background hugging his mother with his hood up over his face and you knew he was crying, LOL.

Comment

USA basketball will win gold

Comment

Originally posted by Keiser
              USA basketball will win gold
              Doesn't look like they will do it gracefully, but I agree

Comment

It's pretty much exactly as I figured it would be....a dogfight between China and the USA for the top medal count. You had to know the Chinese were going to come out strong...and they will only get better in the next couple of years leading into the Olympics they are hosting. Lots of $$$ being put into athletics in China right now so they don't embarass themselves in 2008.

Comment

Working...
                X