BJBABE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BJBABE

Where ya at girl when we need ya?? Dying to see another busy thread to pass the time @ work...figured maybe you went out again last night and had another story to tell:agree:

Give her a break already! Geez!

Comment

Originally posted by bad14u
      Give her a break already! Geez!
      LOL ima just pickin with her :) she's only guilty of doing some of the same kinda shit I done too back in the day...but she can sure help pass the day with posts like those :)

Comment

Originally posted by FX4
        LOL ima just pickin with her :) she's only guilty of doing some of the same kinda shit I done too back in the day...but she can sure help pass the day with posts like those :)
        Well...let's hear some of your stories! :eek:

Comment

Well...let's hear some of your stories! :eek:
          hehe thankfully the only tapes I got are in memory :D

Comment

Originally posted by FX4
            hehe thankfully the only tapes I got are in memory :D
            :agree: Well, you wanna kill some time anyway, start typing!

Comment

What's that old saying?? "Some things are best forgotten" or something like that?:agree:

NM anyways, didn't mean to stir up no shit;)
              Last edited by FX4; 08-20-04, 11:10 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by FX4
                What's that old saying?? "Some things are best forgotten" or something like that?:agree:

NM anyways, didn't mean to stir up no shit;)
                :rofl: I understand! Anyway...I was just trying to keep anymore people from giving her shit! I believe she has received enough of that from a majority of us anyway! I think she could learn a lot if she stuck around but if we keep slamming her she will go away!

Comment

if we keep slamming her she will go away!
                  May even be too late now.

Comment

Re: BJBABE

Originally posted by FX4
                    Where ya at girl when we need ya?? Dying to see another busy thread to pass the time @ work...figured maybe you went out again last night and had another story to tell:agree:
                    Sorry no new jerk off material for you. She may keep some stuff for personal plesure so retards like you can't take away from her fantasies.

Comment

I am still here, I have learned a lot and not planning on leaving any time soon. Unless i get banned from SM hopefully that day will never come.

I do have more drama that happen last night. But i learned my lesson dont think that i am going to post any new threads anytime soon. Just going to sit back and learn from everyone here.

Comment

Re: Re: BJBABE

Originally posted by Shibby
                        Sorry no new jerk off material for you. She may keep some stuff for personal plesure so retards like you can't take away from her fantasies.
                        LOL trust me bro I got a 20 yr old wife at home....no need for jerk off material :rofl: But an interesting reply from you no doubt :)

Comment

Originally posted by bjbabe
                          I am still here, I have learned a lot and not planning on leaving any time soon. Unless i get banned from SM hopefully that day will never come.

I do have more drama that happen last night. But i learned my lesson dont think that i am going to post any new threads anytime soon. Just going to sit back and learn from everyone here.
                          Glad to see..nobody trying to be mean...you'll continue to learn as you get older and look back on things you did and wonder what you were thinking...hell I look back on the way I behaved back when I was younger and what seemed intelligent then now seems naive now....we've all been there

Comment

Originally posted by bjbabe

There are a lot of us here that are trying to help. Yea, alot of people had their fun, but that's to be expected with any post. If you don't feel like posting, that's fine, but if you do, i'm sure there are many out there who can really help you out. If not, then see if puddles wont mind you calling her and crying on her shoulder. What's her number by the way? :D

Comment

Re: Re: Re: BJBABE

Originally posted by FX4
                              LOL trust me bro I got a 20 yr old wife at home....no need for jerk off material :rofl: But an interesting reply from you no doubt :)
                              Oops my bad her b-day was Tuesday...finally I can take her gambling :D

Comment

Working...
                              X